Black Candyland and other Jordan of the Islands Strains (Joti)

Stoked for all of you who acquired Jordan’s collection. Not that stoked that I can no longer buy them. I was sending emails and not getting responses back at the beginning of February and now they all appear to be sold out. Who’s got some Black Candyland out there?

7 Likes

We just got some. I’m sure there is plenty floating around.
JOTI can be a pain in the ass sometimes.

2 Likes

PM if you’re intersted in parting with any beans.

2 Likes

Anybody with extra Jordan seeds PM me.

2 Likes

I got a pack coming, but that was my #1 pick. Sorry we bought him out on ya…

4 Likes

He wasn’t here. Today is his first day. Welcome to Overgrow by the way @Websdurrr! Stick around and you will be taken care of.
When we get our packs I can part with a couple. I only got one pack. I figure 50/50 shot.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG enjoy
Peace and stay safe

2 Likes

And that’s being complimentary, Bro!!! NEVER seen anything/anyone like it. Oh, well…SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Sounds like a good strain - anyone who has any for a trade even just a half pack - shoot me a pm if you have .!? Cheers .!

Happy growing,
Gaz

Thanks for all the response guys. He reached out to me and I was able to grab some beans from the site. Very cool community on this site.

3 Likes

So on with the show, now that you’ve got the :fire:.
Looking forward to seeing what this thread produces. Lots of us have Lots of JOTI stock

I was wondering where this post went. Was you able to get the BC?

Yeah! I’m stoked. Also trying his autos. Anyone try them yet?

1 Like

Na. JOTI autos is new to me. Can’t wait to see how they turn out. Keep us posted!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.