⬛ Black Friday at GLG

:black_large_square: Black Friday Sitewide Sales :red_square: at Great Lakes Genetics !!!
Up to 50% off and more freebies :gift: the more you spend !!!
Visit our Special Promo page for details
#GreatLakesGenetics #Bad_Dawg_Genetics

5 Likes

What does it mean by tested, tester and neither?

3 Likes

Grown out before distribution?? :v:
Also I think there is errors within the advert. I think they meant to write tester.

2 Likes

Not them! Me :raising_hand_woman:
So, Tested, tester and nothing behind the description (not tested)?

2 Likes

Sorry for the confusion. Tested means It has been grown indoors and did good.

Tester means it has not been tested indoors. How ever it could have been grown out doors.

The ones with nothing behind them is a error on my part. It should have said tester or tested.

Every strain that is listed in the promo was tested except for Drama Queen x Miles ahead and Drama Queen x Epiphany. Thanks DBJ

4 Likes

Too add “testers” are hybrid strains that are not for sale yet ___ breeder what to know how they do — testers are a way to get some strains before thay are for sale

2 Likes

Thanks @Great_lakes_Genetics for the wonderful service! Can’t wait to try it all out!

6 Likes

I run test beans. I would trust them. Just me. I think any thing from them will be great.

2 Likes

There are lots of Bad Dawg gear test grows at Zlab, Roll It Up And IG. And pictures on the great lakes genetics homepage under Bad Dawg freebies :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@Great_lakes_Genetics can you share any information about the cake fighter?

1 Like

Cake fighter is Wedding Cake x Starfighter F1 breed by Stray Fox , selected by me. :v:

4 Likes

You guys have some good stuff. I was having problems logging in. I’m good at the moment. I just wanted you to know. Not sure why I was having trouble. Wouldn’t be the first time. Your here every day. That means your hungry. You want business. Peace

1 Like

Is the Atonic a straight CBD strain?

have you grown out Atonic x Cake Fighter. If so, how is the high like? mine is looking kind of sativa like but too early to trell

2 Likes

Please send a message to Sales@greatlakesgenetics.com and explain your situation. We have a great tech team that would love to help you out. They will be out of town until Tuesday however. Thanks for checking. DBJ

Atonic ( made by Nine Fold genetics) tested at 19% CBD and less than 1% THC. I have had it in the garden since 2015 and I would say it mixes well with THC strains. In all the different crosses with it I have seen Phenos from both sides.
Most of them have been great for daytime smoke with good pain relief.Atonic is also very a sativa looking plant .

just receiveed 3 packs of MassMedicalstrains (for price of 1) - best offer I found !!!

1 Like

Thanks I appreciate that.

2 Likes

Yes his 20/20 are one of my friends favorites. He needs to get his own seeds. Lol. It’s all good. I’m out of female seeds. Some people have problems with regular seeds. Tuesday it is @Great_lakes_Genetics have a great weekend.

2 Likes

what would you guess the THC would come out at in this cross? If it’s more Atonic leaning does that mean it would have little to no THC?

2 Likes

There is no way of really determining what the THC/CBD levels would be without test growing them. I would expect plants that lean towards Atonic To have higher CBD and lower THC.

3 Likes