BLACK FRIDAY SALE AT HERBIES: Up to 90% Off and Other Surprises

For this year’s Black Friday, it’s more than just a regular sale! We’re offering discounts of up to 90% on our hit genetics and hidden gems, along with some other great perks. You’ll have 7 days, from 00:00 November 23rd to 00:00 November 30th (PST), to snatch our best seeds with the lowest ever prices!

Strains with the special Black Friday discount include, but aren’t limited to, extra potent photoperiods from Barney’s Farm, the front-running autoflowers from FastBuds, and many more time-proven varieties from Pyramid, Heavyweight, Sweet Seeds, and all of your other favorite seed banks.

The the top-selling seeds from Herbies’ very own bank are also on sale!

Meet our 30% THC Grandmommy Purple, massive-yielding Blueberry Hill, flavorful Mimosa Shot, and our versatile seed mixes and other items all with up to 35% off!

ONE MORE SURPRISE

During the same period from 00:00 November 23rd to 00:00 November 30th (PST), we’ll be encouraging growers who shop big with free seeds from Humboldt Seeds Organization – rare items of the highest quality:

Spend 80 EUR and receive +1 Gorilla Breath

Spend 100 EUR and receive +1 Sugar Breath

Spend 120 EUR and receive +1 Amherst Sour Diesel

You can find dozens of participating strains on our Black Friday page!

And as per usual, all other Herbies deals remain in place! This means our Black Friday week can get even more beneficial for you than what we’ve described above. To see all bonuses and deals you’re eligible for, try out the Bonus Calculator on our Promos page.

So, what are you waiting for? Go check out all the strains on Black Friday sale and start stacking up on seeds!

Invest now while the prices are hitting the rock bottom, and plant whenever you like!

Happy growing!

6 Likes

I was looking last night at the deals.

Any way you can link the fastbuds that are hitting 90% off.
I was adding some to my cart but they look like 10% off

2 Likes

Hi there,

The strains for sale have been already picked and I’m afraid no changes can be made during the promo. But I’ve forwarded this info to our Management, there’s a chance this may happen in next sale :wink:

Hope you’ll find something interesting during our Black Friday anyways!

If you need any help with our products, please feel free to speak to our Support Team, using an online chat on our website - https://herbiesheadshop.com/

We’ll be absolutely happy to help you!

All the best,
Herbies Seeds

2 Likes

Yeah I didnt see any that were 90% off. I think 55% off was the most I saw.

3 Likes

Hello @Herbies_Seeds , any way you can tell us which strains are 90% off?

3 Likes

We missed out I was gonna get some give away stuff

1 Like

Having a sale such as this and advertising 90% off for a week, you shouldn’t run out of the
large discounted pks on day 1 maybe… people start to feel the old bait n switch, certainly not
saying that is what your doing, just how it appears ok… ya get all excited about 90% off and
GONE already… bummer.
weird part, I put together an order on this site a month ago, no sale and got same prices… so…

how about instead of discounting 3 pks at 90%, just take 50% off all seeds… hehehehe.

bummer it went so fast and most missed out, thanks

5 Likes

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing your opinion with us. We completely understand what you mean.

First of all, we value our customers and would never use any bait advertising of our promos.

Honestly, the sale got lots of attention and we didn’t expect such a boom - that’s why the 90% discounted strains have been sold out so quickly. And we will of course take this experience into account for all future promos!

You’ve also mentioned that you put an order on our site a month ago, “no sale and got same prices” - can you please tell us more about it, so we could take a look at it and see why did it happen? You may contact us through PM to discuss it further.

We sincerely hope that you may find something interesting for yourself among other discounts!

Please do not hesitate to speak to our Support Team if you have any questions about our products, using an online chat on our website: https://herbiesheadshop.com/

Hope for your understanding in this matter.

Best Regards,
Herbies Seeds

3 Likes

It does appear that way @Carty : )

3 Likes

I agree @ifish , it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know a 90 percent off sale will be big among the people… hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I don’t want to talk smack but even I would have known and I don’t own any business, as business owners if they really cared they would do another 90 percent off sale to not appear to be bait and switching… words are words and are cheap… actions are the thing to pay attention to… remember that!!!

3 Likes

I also checked it out right when posted here and they didn’t have any already

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Well I was willing to drop 200 on fastbuds autos to try out and wanted the 90% off for people starting out but I just canceled the order

2 Likes