Black Lotus by Bodhi Co-Op Preservation seed run

Hey all and thanks so much for the approval and to @BudWhisperer for making it all happen! Unfortunately, the last coop run seeds I popped didn’t work out. But the silver lining is this round are already popped and a couple weeks in. There’s 7 really nice plants from the original 11 seeds in root pouch fabric pots loaded with 6 or 7 year old promix, reamended with some Pride Lands veg and Espoma Plant Tone as a “cheap cut” as I like to call it.

The plan is to pot them up to half gallons once they get a little more established. I’m a huge fan of anything Snow Lotus and it’s crosses, as well as those PNW pre-OG afghanis, so this is a match made in heaven for me!

PLEASE READ THESE THREADS BEFORE SIGNING UP

How does the co-op box work
How do I sign up for a co-op run
How do I know my trust level

:warning:STOP :warning:

You must read THIS Post BEFORE signing-up or risk losing your seeds.
Do not add or tag others! Do not overwrite others

TL3 Members:
If you are a member,TL2 and have a reg em or overgrow badge you must put a Reg Em or OG behind your name/flag to be on the TL3 list.

183 Likes

Good luck with the grow buddy!

11 Likes

This should be fun to watch. :star_struck:

7 Likes

Good luck my friend, we are all watching.

5 Likes

nice, good to see these getting seed increased

9 Likes

They’re looking beautiful @BackyardBoogie420 !
Anyone that’s smoked this Black Lotus has written (and told me) it’s REALLY GOOD WEED.

Actual photo of me after smoking some of the Black many years ago:

58 Likes

Nice! Enjoy the journey! :beers:

3 Likes

Good luck on the seed run! Very interesting genetics. I’m excited to watch the show!

4 Likes

Here for the show! And the seeds! Sounds like a killer strain!

7 Likes

Wishing you good luck and healthy plants on this one!

4 Likes

All out of likes at the moment but this looks like a great start to ring in the new year. Good on you and thanks for putting in the work and sharing.
Happy new year @BackyardBoogie420 , and all the best on this any any other projects through it.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

4 Likes

Watching this one for sure! Thanks @BackyardBoogie420 and @BudWhisperer for making this happen!

5 Likes

It was always the rarest card….

Taking a seat! :star_struck:

47 Likes

That is a good choice. Good luck and good fortune with your trichome harvest.

5 Likes

This is gonna be great. Really excited to see this.

10 Likes

I’m going to follow i currently have some (Bohdi Blue Snow) x Sour Diesel someone gifted me. I look forward to see what you get out of those!

5 Likes

right on ill pull hp a chair, good luck for sure

6 Likes

I will follow for sure
:fire: :boom: Awesome genetic
Peace out

3 Likes

So much memories with this Magic card :pray:

6 Likes

this-is-gonna-be-good-luther-hargreeves

8 Likes