Black Snow: The Grow Show

Hey all, I made this thread for members that are going to be running my Black Snow strain soon, as well as for the members already growing it. Feel free to post in here and share your pictures and info regarding the ‘Black Snow’ if you’re growing them out. I will be giving out black snow seeds soon(within the next 2-4 weeks), but only to those who are wiling to run it at the same time as these members start their black snow grows. (possibly in February/March?).

Black snow genetics = (Black Triangle x Solo Stash) both of which are bodhi seeds strains.

62 Likes

Haha I’m here 1st. Spot reserved.

Just remind me that I’ve joined here & ill drop some Black Snow with Romulans… Maybe even make a small X with them … Perhaps call it something like ( Commander Sirol ) or ( Black Romulus ) or Romulus Snowageddon ect ect.

11 Likes

I’ll start this off with these 2 Black Snow that have clearly been abused with meat sticks over and over LOL

19 Likes

Awwww yeah!!!

We all know i’m in.

:vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Here are 2 different outdoor black snows: (the big one hit the 10 foot mark)

d8e077a6d7b024475fb13cf6d65073c50cabb621_2_375x500

38 Likes

Legit @anonymous4289 , well played!
Looking forward to all the different experiences here, and to contributing mine as well.

3 Likes

It’s a SHRUBBERY!
Nee! Nee! Nee!

7 Likes

@EugeneDebs420 and @lophophora.ca

feel free to share your black snow updates in here along with everyone else. :+1:

6 Likes

My girls small, but healthy

20 Likes

I barely survived my last encounter with a black snow, everytime I close my eyes I relive the events in my mind. I’d never done anything crazy before that night, but it was either me or him…

Looking back knowing what I know now, I’d do it again in a heartbeat- and so I did!

Small but mighty, coming up in the world.

18 Likes

Wholly CARP!

Why am I out of likes :sob:

5 Likes

were you at war with them?

2 Likes

Look at those 12" fan leaves and that healthy green colour. These photos were taken moments before he went Little Shop of Horrors on me.

24 Likes

Feed me Seymour.

5 Likes

@lophophora.ca
it went herm on you or was it just a male?

1 Like

It was a male, and what a male. No confusion about it.

Please forgive me if I have trouble talking about it. I really, really wanted to smoke that plant…

18 Likes

yeah, nice and stocky, and those fan leaves, i’m impressed.

6 Likes

Hello

Merry xmass & Happy New Year lol

I always like exchanging seeds or being a tester and trading seeds for clones so with that said do you sell your brand seeds and are they auto’s and female??

Thank YOU

H-S

1 Like

@HashstasH

i don’t sell seeds. plenty have been given away and i plan to give out more in the next 2-4 weeks to people that want to grow them together with all of these growers. stick around and i’ll send some your way (if you’re actually interested in growing them.). there will also be a time in the future where i’ll give more away, but for now i just want testers. and all seeds are regulars, no auto/fem

6 Likes

I’m a disabled 60 yr old gent, only 11 years of indoor tent growing under my belt, I am just now growing auto’s and have only purchased single fem seeds being no room to grow 50 beens when I owned a home in seattle much more grow area lol

here in boston we lease a 3 bedroom condo lo big difference but I would be honored to do a grow and keep you informed that I Already do with my own plants.

5 Likes