Black Sugar Rose NFT gro tank424 LED Vero 29 242Watt

Black Sugar Rose

I just Begun my New Round with Hydroponics…
For my Baddnes… my Ph meter get some trouble so just today I found some new to Repair my Ph in tank…
about 4 days back in time i get my clones nice and green with beautifull roots…
four days with bad ph and quite high ec was exhausting… but now I think everythings gonna be allright !

I starting with Ec 0,4 Ph 5,9
( before was ph so bad so just today i started to count with healthy grow )

General Information

• homemade box 112060200centimeters (OSB material )
  • Wterproof white colored !
  • 45lites of Water with plant feeding
  • Using Jungle in da box A M B ( X in flowering)
    • AN woodoo juice for roots !
  • Tempreatuers day 23-25
  • night 20-22
  • Humidity 60-75%
  • blackOPS Filter + NTS regulated fan ( up to 280m3)
  • Ph & Ec Milwaulkee Meter ( pocket edition )
  • Vitalink Ph -
  • NFT GroTank 424 (45 liters tank) + mixing water pump , Waterpump from tank to roots + airpump with Stone
  • Tempreaturmeter in box + in water and humiditymeter :smiley:
  • wattmeter to know hom much does it cost to grow inside my new home :smiley:

Box is Inside my home in room where i sleep… ( Its super Quiet ) i hear just Fan Blowing wind ( i like it )

i know for air intake i need to make some polution Filter… i just looking for best solution any tips ?

All u need to see Is on Photos Right Here !

Whole GrowBox

Plants Details !

8 Likes

Cant wait to see these grown out, I’m a fan of Delicious Seeds and this one has been on my short list. :+1::seedling:

2 Likes

Looks like you’re getting off to a good start.

Im curious about the NFT tank and how you are doing that end of things. Id love to see some pics and find out the details of how you put the system together.

2 Likes

CLEAR WATER FROM CITYWATER DISTRIBUTION IS EC 0,4 PH 7,9 … ARGH… REVERSE OSMOSSIS WILL MAKE BIG DIFFERENCE ! ONE DAY ILL BUY IT !

I will create a detailed Report just for you man ! :slight_smile: but later… i have a lot of important things to do today… so at night ! :slight_smile:
and… My start was really bad… and girls doesnt look better today… they need some time to restore :slight_smile:

1 Like

SUPER EASY SETUP :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tried to grow this outdoors this year, put in a proven spot and it did very similar, yellow would not feed one died then other was weak couldn’t support its own weight, stopped checking on it tbh.
I think maybe it might suffer from a weak root system, as in a genetic problem… I hope Im wrong and its just teething issues.
The black domina parent stock is great genetics for sure.

1 Like

Here we are agian… we grow we wait for change period to 12/12 … just in a few days :slight_smile: i think there was some problems with ph … but now girls look healthy
Sooo HERE IS SOME PROGRESS :smiley:

There i have new ph meter … and everything goes better :slight_smile:

The One small Girl in front … I am sad… she is still sthat small… :frowning:

Better but still waiting for the little one… :smiley: Hope she will start grow a bit… :smiley:

in a few days i am going to apply WEB … then i switch em… and start training uder the net :smiley:
now i am using just HalfMoons :slight_smile:

5 Likes

OLast week of vegetative phase … then switch lights to 12/12 :slight_smile:

6 Likes

So here is progress agian :slight_smile:
Today i switched. Lights to 12/12 and full power :slight_smile: so now its abou 250watt in light :slight_smile:
2 more days with old nutrients solutions for veget phase… at the end of the week ill change water in tank and prepare flowering phase of nutrients :slight_smile:
Some infos about growing
26-27 •C lights on
23-24 •C lights off
Water 22•C maximal tempreature
About 50% humidity
Flowers are about 25 cm height
Net is about 40cm from top cover of nft :slight_smile:
I hope in 75cm flowers in final :slight_smile: so it must be about 200% stretch now in first 3 week of flowering :slight_smile:

4 Likes

8 day 12/12 :slight_smile: they grew up really fast
Some Infos…

nutrient solution 20-22C
air 24-28
C
Ph 5,8
Ec 1,8
About 30 litres in first week of flowering done …
Humidity about 65%

Roots Are everywhereee :smiley:

Some Details of problems with leafs :slight_smile: its really not that bad but what i can know… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Its looking really nice!

Im not sure what to make of the leaf problems. Hopefully someone will chime in who knows more about that.

I was offline for too long so I must post some new feed :slight_smile: here we are

Its about 4th week of flowerin

But i will post some progress too so :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Bonjur amigos
35 days of flowering :smiley:

12 Likes