BlackBerry Dream Outdoor grow 2018

I have decided to put 1 plant outdoors this year and it’s my first time growing outside. I’m using a BlackBerry Dream clone and I just up pots to a 20 gallon fabric pot. I’m doing a little stress training on her because I want to keep her short and wide if possible! She will be put outside in the next day or 2.

19 Likes

Oh dude! That plant is going to be killer! Nice root mass too, perfect for mother natue.

4 Likes

Thanks man! I’m hoping for some huge buds!

3 Likes

Very nice @Timmytool82… Definitely going to be a beautiful baby… Is there a reason you’re leaving in the smart pot? I’d personally prefer to amend the native soil and throw that bid ol’ root all in there with some myco to Jumpstart things.

4 Likes

It’s because of the weather where I live the summer is short and sweet and I need it to me somewhat mobile worst case scenario.

4 Likes

Great root pic @Timmytool82

Looking forward to the rest :eye:

2 Likes

Thanks!! Almost all my plants have root systems like this I use a couple different things such as root teas and I also use this liquid stuff that’s the bomb so far!!

3 Likes

Ah well that makes perfect sense! Youre still gonna have a beast of a plant once it fill outs that smart pot… What products are you using?

3 Likes

I use advanced nutrients mostly but I also use Cultured Biologix powder for roots and also a liquid called orca…along with mammoth p…

7 Likes

Killing it TT I wish i could put one out.

2 Likes

I put her outside a couple days ago but forgot to update!

8 Likes

Looking forward to watching this thing beast out! I gave my dad some seeds this year to grow outside. It’s his first time growing.

4 Likes

Me too!! I’m so paranoid about bugs I sprayed a 20 ft parimeter around the outside!

3 Likes

I don’t blame you, are you treating the actual plant with anything?

2 Likes

Oh so stoked for this. Rock Out With Your Cock Out!!! :smile:

1 Like

Yeah i just dusted the plant with silica! I try to avoid treating the plant with anything too harsh unless i have too!

Right on, what do you mean by dusting?

1 Like

Its powder and i have a can with holes in the lid so when you hit the side it blows out dust/powder.

I see, on the actual plant or top dress style?

1 Like

On the plant it self!