Blackbird Preservations aka Jtoucans

Does anyone have any experience with Black Bird Preservations? I see he JUST got picked up by labyrinth seedbank. Plus he has his own site, dirtybirdtradingco; hit the Guests tab, password: surfinbird

Been eyeing his gear for a minute. Prices vary a lot between his preservations & hybrids he makes.

The most interesting preservations (imo) seem to be Vietnam Black, Purple Pakistani Citral, NL5, Lemon Thai, and maybe his Jamaican Collection. He’s had some other stock that has since been sold out.

16 Likes

Just ordered some Red Vined Afghani seeds from Seedsherenow, hoping for the best

4 Likes

He’s a nice dude and obviously puts a lot of work in. Traded me the Golden Goat clone, actually. I haven’t run any of his gear (yet) but I hear good things.

7 Likes

I just picked up the northern lights #5 f4 – anyone else try these out?

2 Likes

I have picked up some of his gear, but haven’t grown any out yet. I can say the transactions were always on point, delivery in several days.

2 Likes

Have not grown it out, can attest to good communications and down to earth dude. Also has sone very interesting strains he is playing around with.

3 Likes

Can Attest I’ve grown the 87 Limepop x Rootbeer/CocaCola and it is absolutely fantastic! I’m growing his God Zombie now and it is a beast!

4 Likes

It’s good to see you here @Tardis808 , welcome to Overgrow :pray:

1 Like

I haven’t grown none yet but I want to bad I’ve been eye balling his gear for a while like 2 years lol he’s been on dagga for that long hold on I’ll drop a link

5 Likes

Dudes legit

4 Likes

JToucan is the real deal for sure! His gear speaks for itself. Pure Fire!

5 Likes

Orange Tripel Day 15 From Seed

3 Likes

He did a reproduction of Choco Chiba/purple Colombian from Brazilian Seed Co. here are three of those:

7 Likes

Blackbird Preservations is completely trustworthy, I recently received two packages of Astrozombie with extra seeds as a gift. Thank you J.:purple_heart:

The Black Afghan cross? how was it?

Has anyone ever grown out the cuban rickshaw? Or lemon stinger? Might hunt through a pack indoors see what if i can find a good haze leaner.

2 Likes