BlackDak #1 x BlackAfghani and BlackDak #5 x PineTarKush

Hey all just wanted to start a grow log for this run I dropped tonight. I’m very excited for these. Thanks to @lefthandseeds for letting me be apart of the testing. I’ll update frequently as I always do.

Medium - pro mix and Coco
Lights - 400w MH for veg and 4000w HPS for flower

Have any Qs just ask. :v:

36 Likes

Sweet, that pine tar kush cross sounds interesting. First time with coco?

8 Likes

I’ve only been using coco for seedlings in four inch pots. When I transplant I’ve been putting them in Promix.

7 Likes

I’ll be watching this thread. Love lefthands gear

5 Likes

I still have to try a lefthand seed cross ,but from what I’ve seen they look solid genetics

6 Likes

:tada::tada::tada: Woo! Looking forward to seeing these hit dirt!

10 Likes

Gonna take a seat and pass the bong around

5 Likes

I Dropped the seeds into promix and used up my remaining coco tonight. 12 went into promix and 4 into coco. Most seeds had tails from the Pre-soak within 36 hrs. :v:

15 Likes

Well here we go…:grin:. Two of each, for now…will get more going as space clears…

thinking I’ll do some in soil…organic, and some in dwc.

14 Likes

Nice man! Which are you most excited about?

5 Likes

I’d say pine tar, and cherry queen.but honestly I’m excited about all the afghan/hash plants that’s about to go down.:sunglasses:

7 Likes

Just checked and 15/16 sprouted! Nice germination rate. I dug up the one that didn’t take (BD5xPTK) and it hadn’t broke the shell. Tried to open it and it just ooozed.

Happy looking seedlings.

13 Likes

I’ll grab a seat for this adventure

4 Likes

I’m not yet sure which I’m most excited about, but I’m psyched to see how they grow and hear how you guys think they compare. This is gonna be good!

10 Likes

Those Afghani are already in my wishlist, will be great to have some references before, thanks for sharing and looking for a great harvest to come …

5 Likes

Yeah, those seedlings do look happy. I have a seedling demon in my house and I’m getting a complex… :disappointed:

4 Likes

so one bd×cq and one bd×ptk. Popped their heads so far. The other bd×cq tap just know emerging. Be sides the two pictured. The others needed to be helped along…so I lighightly pinched the seeds to crack em open. So far just the other cherry queen has opened.

10 Likes

Happy with the growth for 11 days in. All plants are very uniform.

BD1 x BA

BD5 x PTK

@Jamescoldflame looks like rate of growth is similar

12 Likes

@Mongobongo looking good!! those are some healthy little plants what are you using there to germinate in?

@Jamescoldflame :thumbsup:

2 Likes

@Olbrannon thanks very much.

Just using Promix and a little Gaia green alfalfa meal. :v:

3 Likes