Blissful Wizard & Wedding Cake , lets see what they are about

Loved the look and growth of the Blissful Wizard in the Mite Tent :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
Believe i have that issue corrected, time to see what this plant has to offer. From her looks in the first run with mites, i think she will be a winner. Setting them up in Octopots right now, going into the clean Tent 1 today.

She is a cut from Maine i got, The Cookie Maine’s Captains Cookies x GSC i believe. She threw beautiful colors in early flower(before the mites sucked her dry) and had very good structure. Grew well until she was attacked.

Hopefully this will be a clean run. Will continue with the misting of Neem every 3-5 days while they are in veg.

All my posts will be in here from now on, other thread is finished.

45 Likes

I’m up to get down.

13 Likes

I’m in…

5 Likes

Will all be placed later today, ill get some pics up. Also gonna up pot to Octo’s the Wedding Cake, she will occupy the other half of Tent 1 30 days later (30 day stagger from now on, perpetual ) .

Another long busy day here it looks…

5 Likes

Where were these while i was growing Space Monkey???

:sunglasses:

5 Likes

Good luck on this run. Hope you end up with no hiccups!

3 Likes

I ran her a few Years ago. Was kinda just like a watered down cookie with way less flavor. Was very frosty(looking)but washed horribly. Best of luck :+1:

1 Like

Following :sunglasses:

And it starts. 4 Blissful Wizard cuts rooting in the Octopots. PAr at 550 Find the Rez ladies :frowning_face:

25 Likes

Tent just doesnt look right, lol. Got an idea on how to fix it to my eye…lol

1 Like

Frankie is in the house…and arrived in very good shape, should not be any issues rooting these.

@JohnnyPotseed :upside_down_face:

18 Likes

Well, so much for the 30 day stagger, lol . The wedding Cakes were getting to large to not go into the octopots, and they were clean, had enough soil made…so the Blissful has company now .

3 wedding Cake’s, 1 Capulator’s Cut of Mac 1 Tent looks MUCH BETTER to my eye now :sunglasses: :face_with_monocle:

OGah 2 revegged beautifully and easlily. Took 3 cuts off them and went into cloner with 6 cuts of Frankenstein …Frankie

Mom tent controllable again :sunglasses:

Alrighty then, this run is offically on!

28 Likes

6 gallons?

2 Likes

Yes 6 gallon bottoms. Top fits on either the 4 gsllon or 6 gallon. 3 gallons not to my liking. They will be for mother plants only from now on.

5 Likes

Nice clean setup man 6 is the way to go. Are they easy to fill “manageable access” and movement?. I’m curious because I’m a paraplegic do you think they are manageable sitting in a chair outside a open front Gorilla 4x4?

3 Likes

100 %. Have a 30 gallon can in laundry room. Pumpo in bottom, garden hose hooked to suoer lonf 4 foot wand with shut off on it.

I SIT on a chair, in front of tent, fill all 8 pots in 5 minutes without moving

:sunglasses:

5 Likes

That’s exactly what I wanted to know :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Need any help im HERE! Octos for THE WIN! Simple, EASY, CORRECT, i let them do all the hard work, i just get out of the way…

6 Likes

what’s the height with the base on the 6 gallons

1 Like

Dont know off hand…rolling joints for the CMA awards tonight, about to head out to some friends.

MAybe 20-24 inch’s… ill measure and let you know L8R

2 Likes