Blkmetal's Hybri-Tech EliteXElite reversal project and more

Hello all, This journal is to document my experience with Hybri-Tech EliteXElite and more. The last journal I made was 10 years ago so bear with me. :smirk: I first started reversing plants in 2012. I have used and made Colloidal Silver and STS. They both WORK. This is just an easier solution if you don’t want to spray for two to three weeks and get varied results.

It’s supposed to work with one spray and that’s it. Guaranteed, and for other plants also. It’s kinda pricey though. I paid 60.00 US with free shipping for a 2 oz bottle. They have different sizes. Colloidal and STS are cheaper of course but sometimes its aggravating spending a lot of time spraying for a possible failed result.

Not all strains will respond the same even with this product. It’s good to take notes and it may be easier to come up with your own formula specific to that one strain that won’t reverse properly (empty pods) due to the strength of the solution. Either it be too strong or not strong enough. This stuff is strong in the premixed 2 oz bottle. It may be possible to dilute it. It reversed all three of my plants but the pods were empty in two. Here we go…

25 Likes

Here are the bottles before and after the first spray

11 Likes

These are the donor plants Day 1. The tallest is Shoreline BX2. The second tallest is Wedding Cake (target) and the smallest is Shoreline BX

This is after spraying

12 Likes

This is two weeks later. Day 13. They are bouncing back and showing sacs.

14 Likes

Awesome! I’ve never seen anyone use their product.

5 Likes

Day 16

12 Likes

Ok so here we are at Day 26. The Wedding Cake was a success. The Shorelines did not like the strength. They reversed but the pods were empty so I culled them.

Wedding Cake

Shoreline that was culled

12 Likes

So the Wedding Cake pollen is being used to make seeds for a
@misterbee giveaway for all. Here is the Wedding Cake donor plant. I hope we will have enough. I couldn’t pollinate the whole plant but the front half is.

17 Likes

Here is a previous run so you can see the finished product. I hope to do her justice again. Been running her almost a year.

23 Likes

I think I would use it again because it’s so easy. I sold some seeds to pay for it. Seems like a good trade off. :grinning: Received those seeds. Thanks bud.

4 Likes

Pure OG running through your veins, @blkmetal, P-U-R-E OG!! Beautiful plants, wishing you continued success, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

Thanks bud! I appreciate it! :wink: @misterbee :v:

4 Likes

I will be :eyes: to see how this turns out.

3 Likes

Thanks! @Dirtron Should be fun. :v:

1 Like

Is that the same ElitexElite from way back in the day?
or is this a newer, unrelated ElitexElite?

3 Likes

Same, they breed the sub1 too

4 Likes

:open_mouth: that looks like a beauty indeed :heart_eyes::exploding_head:*!!

Wish all the best with the FEM making and

Where do I sign up for some of these !!

4 Likes

Thanks! :joy: Hopefully you’ll get my envelope soon. Threw a couple extras in and I still have a couple of Global stamps so stay tuned. :smirk:

3 Likes

Wasn’t there a bunch of controversy over the formula and how much the owner charges? It says since 1999.

2 Likes

They will take time but hopefully they arrive :point_up::raised_hands: thank you again

I’ll be following along @blkmetal **🥷 style **

4 Likes