Bloom seed co - fried strawberries

Anyone ever have problems with bloom seed Co’s fem packs throwing herms like no other? I mean I was kinda expecting to find some here and there, but it’s been every seed, and I know my conditions are good and no light leaks. Should I avoid certain breeders fem packs?

4 Likes

Try OG’s very own @JohnnyPotseed for Fems. You can’t go wrong. There are others here, @ReikoX is at the VERY TOP OF MY LIST!! Plus, you can reach out and communicate with 'em if you have any questions. My 2 cents, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

@ReikoX is the homie. I def need a pack.

2 Likes

Have seen “Bloom” in many banks - another breeder it’s always hard to pick a breeeder without input by other members _ Thanks

1 Like

Bloom has some great strains as far as bag appeal and hash production. The papaya flambada and flamberry they did with rocky was phenomenal. I was extra cautious with these as I’ve never spent this much on seeds in my life. Kinda bummed. No leaks, no over abundance of bio stimulants. I do no support Trans cannabis.

1 Like

Agree !! how much did you spend ? anymore one has to spend at least $100.00 - 6pack of fems have seen some female packs of seed sell for $3.000 + with 10 seeds !!! many in the under $500.00 a pack . read were one spent $250.00 on a pack of seeds and was very dissappinted in the results. What justifies the high priced seeds ? Genetics ? creations of ? Help ---- maybe some breeders can chime in ? do understand the genetics thing