Bloom Seed Co - Harry Palms

Saw that there’s no thread for Harry Palm’s (formerly from Oni Seed Co) seed company. I like his stuff and thought I’d share some stuff I found in his seeds. He has some great genetics.
Here’s two males I recently found in my hunt of Grape Cream Cake (Ice Cream Cake 5 x Grape Pie/Wedding Crasher), I’ll post the females later
This one’s my revegging #1 male

Same #1 male showing trichomes

This one is my #9 male

26 Likes

Very cool, down to check this out for sure. Some love for Oni

3 Likes

Debated whether or not to keep and reveg another male, but after smelling the trichomes on the GCC #9 male I knew I had to take the pollen and reveg. He smells like like really sweet syrup-y cherry grape jolly ranchers. The #9 male was in my balcony for a while getting only 4-6 hours of sunlight so he stretched out and is showing some pistils, but i’m not too worried about intersex since i’m gonna test their offsprings. Insane that I only got 3 males and two of them throws a great amount of trichomes. Saw a lot of people chucking GCC male pollen and I guess I can see why. These plants are STUDS

11 Likes

Sorry for the wall of photos lol, but here’s my 9 female pheno’s of Grape Cream Cake F1 #2-8, #10, and #12 respectively
So far I’m liking the structure on #5 the most, caked out in trichomes, so i’m keeping her for sure. #7 and #12 came out as mutants and looks like #7 will get culled. #12 is interesting with some really good cherry grape kool aid jolly rancher smells, but I’m not sure I wanna keep a mutant. #6 is also worth another look, second frostiest out of the bunch. Smells ranging from gassy og, cream, and grapes for all of them. Can’t wait to smoke em all, but I’ll only have around 7 grams of each probably. I’m revegging the keepers since I fucked up my clones by leaving them under the sun in their humidity dome. I’ll probably hunt the last two packs I have later, but this has been pretty decent for this run.

12 Likes

Very nice! Had my eye on this strain for awhile but now it’s a bit difficult to find. I opted for the Strawberry Candy (Orange Zkittlez (Agent Orange x Zkittlez) x Strawberry Guava (Strawberry Banana x Papaya) and Purple Ice Water (Ice Cream Cake #5 x Grape Cream Cake) packs instead. At the time these were all I could afford. I figured the Purple Ice Water already had the GCC and I really wanted that Strawberry Candy strain because I’ve heard it has insane terps and the Strawberry Banana and Papaya lineage both sound amazing from what I’ve researched. I have so many packs in the line up but those ones really stand out to me when I look at my pack list.

I got a freebie pack of Citrus Palisade when I ordered them but I couldn’t find much info on that strain. Does anyone know anything about it?

3 Likes

Would you be willing to get rid of any the # 9 pollen? I’ll pay

Looking for Papaya. I’m confused on what Harry and Oni contributed together and what did each individual add as far as their own work. Looking for Papaya info.

1 Like

Hey @Baltimore . The Papaya that Oni used in all those fem crosses is actually a pheno of KC Brains Mango. I grew out packs of White Papaya and Golden Papaya around 2017-18, and got some really nice cultivars. They came out floral/gas in smell, which is kind of a rarer terp profile. It was very nice Herb and I made some crosses with them. I think I even have some pollen stashed away, though I doubt it’s viable since it’s only been stored in the fridge all these years.
:grin::v::canada:

6 Likes

So after a harvest you re-veg to make seeds ? Never thought of it “re-vegging” to make seeds

I have a kc brains Afghani special f2 outside and she smells extremely fruity. She’s the first thin leaf Afghan cultivar I’ve grown. I’m a fan of kc brains for sure. I understand he doesn’t give out any info on the parents of his cultivars ? I’m going to do more research on him

6 Likes

she’s doing great :+1:

4 Likes

Pink Marshmallow Day 21 From Seed

4 Likes

Pink Marshmallow Day 14 Flower! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Pink Marshmallow 35 Days into Flower!

4 Likes

This is a Bloom Sherbanger x Purple punch.
Frosty plants. Started with 10 and had 6 males.
This is the best looking and smelling one.
I have 12 more vegging that will be flowered soon…

Love Bloom stuff!

Cheers!

2 Likes

I do too @Drsunshinestrains ! I haven’t tried any Bloom co but I hunted a few packs of his old company, Oni seeds and found some great plants that I went on to make seed with. Very terpelicious gear!!
:v::canada:

2 Likes

@Budderton Yes I have noticed the same… These are very Terpy also and very nice resin production.

I was talking to a master grower that is here in Thailand running a facility and he said Bloom is his favorite breeder and that he only runs his stuff now. From what Ive researched and heard
it is hard to get much info on the strains of his.

I was lucky that a buddy knows him and was able to send me a few hundred of these so I am going through them now and am pretty impressed. Im sure I’ll find another keeper or 3… Hahahah

Cheers!

3 Likes

Day 47 Flower!
Pink Marshmallow

6 Likes

Im looking at picking up a bloom pack soon. Hopefully they have some 4/20 deals.

I want the MAD honey, I’d like to find something to press from that pack :drooling_face:

1 Like

Not sure if available anymore but there grape cream makes killer hash rosin my friend hooks it up with samples he gives me from his work from time to time @HomegrownVABudz

1 Like