Blue dream X cookies kush feminised run by Cola

Received a selection of feminised seed off @Esrgood4u. Some blue dream X cookies kush. Grape gusher. Banana kush and moby dick #2.

Decided to dedicate a full run to esrgood4u’s blue dream X cookies kush.

So on this day 15th June they went in to soak. (In a coffee mate tub) :roll_eyes:

Space is a cupboard around 2x4x8ft.

Basket is stacked for a bridgelux EB gen 2 1120mm rig using meanwell xlg driver. I’ll update as I go with that.

Still trying to decide whether to go full hydro or Coco. I know I ain’t got too long to decide :thinking:

Hope to have you guys along for the duration :green_heart:

35 Likes

Good to see you finally popping some beans. Did the ones I sent ever show up?

10 Likes

It feels so good to be able to. I’ve had no word and no forwarded mail from those in Scotland :pensive: so I have literally not seen a single bean that was sent my way other than these at present.

5 Likes

I am excited to just see it grown up and I hope that u have a great run and I’ll be hanging around to see how it goes Happy Growing The Doc… Love blue dream and the cross sounds great

4 Likes

Thank you kindly :blush: great to have you alongside. Ive spotted a few of those dotted about in grow journals but they’re not getting enough attention imo :100: we can rectify that though :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Missed the Last Bus, think I’ll settle in here, if you don’t mind. I know your reputation, so I don’t anticipate anything but success!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Feeling the love from that comment right there :green_heart: you’re more than welcome. I just made chicken wings and salad.

You’re welcome to pull up a chair and spark up a doob :100::sunglasses::fire: hopefully we see some beans crack the next few days :face_with_monocle:

16 Likes

Hope you enjoy them bro. The Grape Gusher I’ve got running at the minute seemed boring af up till the beginning of this week. She’s now catching the other 3 plants up. I’ll see if i can snap a photo in and hour or so before the lights come on. :+1:

I’d go with coco. I’m going back to my autopots after this grow as I’m sick of running around in circles trying to fix issues. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Cool I will follow along. Peace.

2 Likes

I’m sure I will bro. I did actually find the reg fems for looking after a good while on the grape gusher. I look forward to seeing what she does for you too :100:

I think you might be right on the Coco. That’s where I’ve had my best results :fire:

4 Likes

Glad to have you on board :sunglasses::green_heart:

2 Likes

7 Likes

My grape gushers :v:

21 Likes

That looks Peng :drooling_face: you hoping for colour or nope? How far along are they too bro?

5 Likes

Not arsed about colour bro so I’m not gonna mess with temperatures etc. Sticky, smelly and high yield will do me fine. This is the first grow I’ve had without any problems in a long time. :+1:

6 Likes

Those are premo man!! :metal:

5 Likes

I would like to follow along.

5 Likes

Nice to have you along brother :100::muscle:

5 Likes

Cheers brother. It’s the smallest plant in my tent but this past week she’s hit the accelerator and she’s now starting to catch the other plants up. Getting a strong grape smell mixed with petrol from her.:v:

4 Likes

She looks like ya dumped a 5 lb bag of sugar on her. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

5 Likes