Blue Shark CBD + Peyote Critical - 500w Solstrip Coco grow

looking good brother. fellow CBD lover. ive bought all the gear for my dedicated CBD tent setup. in relation to the monkey fan i would recommend not using it as they are a major fire risk. i know this from personal experience and what ive heard from others.

Stay green

1 Like

Horrid screech? Hahaha

Like a fan stuck in someones ass trying to get out kind of Horrid screech

2 Likes

I’m too tired to think of a smart ass reply back mate. Been a long day

2 Likes

Thanks for the fan. I will see if I buy one. I got another idea so I have to try that first :joy: anyway…

Yesterday was another watering after a week since transplant :blush: I didnt water the small plant. Its pot was still really heavy with water. The other got 3,5 L each. EC 1900 pH 5,7. I also added the Mammoth microbes which I bought on Cannafest last weekend in prague Czech republic!

Photos day 33 grow.

I also checked my Dinamed CBD which is curing for last 10 days. Buds are sticking together Very nicely :joy::joy::joy: The smell is already really good. Some Kind of deep Orange smell. Great taste :blush::blush: 150g one plant

Edit: output EC was 1,7 so 0,2 lower and pH was 5,7. Looks great! :muscle: :blush:

9 Likes

Hey I have a cbd question. I grew my first 1:1 CBD Kush and just harvested two days ago at 9 weeks. The plant started to hermie about 7 weeks in so I pulled a bud to look at it with my desktop microscope, then left it on my desk to dry. Well I smoked it the other night and it blew me away - I was not expecting a 7% 1:1 to hit me so hard and last so long. I smoked a bowl of blueberry the next night to clear my head then again tried the cbd kush last night- same power hitter, three hours later I was just realizing how high I had been all night.

Is that normal for CBD strains? I was expecting a mellow buzz at best. I grew it from seed but the seeds just came in a stealth package, I guess it could be not what I ordered? I still have two in flower and two in veg, is there a way to verify the strain? I’m not a heavy smoker, so a bit of a light weight, but I was not expecting that.

4 Likes

No way without sending it away without being tested although you can tell what a certain strain is by how it looks and smells while I bloom. Also just because the breeders plant tested at 7% doesn’t mean your plant will have the exact same THC and CBD levels :+1:

2 Likes

It is possible you got a THC plant. I grew two Juanita la Lagrimosa plants that were supposed to be 1:1 THC:CBD. When I had them tested at the lab, one was 20% THC and no CBD. The other one was 9% THC and 9% CBD.

2 Likes

Mine stopped oscilating in 4 weeks. Also, if your tent have too much negative pressure, do not use it in oscilating “mode”, as the fan will run into the recessed tent wall and break even earlier than that.

But I found that the fan “holder” is compatible with the oscilating fan that I have and I am using it :smile:
The holder is amazing for tents

2 Likes

I’ve installed bungee cords from pole to pole inside the tent to combat the sides pulling in because of negative pressure haha. Also my scrog frame helps in a similar way by restricting how much the sides can physically pull in because of the pressure. I do admit though until this grow I always lost around 15% of my grow area because of this problem :+1:

1 Like

I did not know that I could get a pure THC plant from 1:1 THC/CBD seed stock. Interesting, I have four to five weeks of flower on two more CDB Kush seeds so now I have something to look forward to in trying each plant. I did not expect the 7% level, but I did expect the 1:1 ratio up to 7% levels. I am beginning to understand the importance of the whole pheno hunt and preservation of mothers. It’s such a shame we are limited to 4 plants at a time here.

This was a great plant, just not what I was looking for. I have a clone or three though, how would one send it out for testing?

3 Likes

As @ReikoX Said. Its not always 100% sure you get what the breader saids. But it hasnt happend to me yet. So far, I had strains that had the Cbd thc ratio ok, I Think :smiley: wait for the other plants and we will see :slight_smile: good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

A friend of mine harvest his outdoor 3 weeks ago :blush:Yesterday we cut the stems of and put it to cure. The drying proces we used: we wet trimmed the buds and let them hanged for 8-9 days until completly dry. Then we sealed them in garbage bags for about 14 days. They came out prety wet after that but thats what you want. Almost dry but still wet. Almost like marinated in its own humidity :smiley: then we placed them to my room on pizza box and let it dry for 4-6 Hours. After that we put them in sealed containers to cure for few weeks/Months. They already smell absolutly beautifull :slight_smile: I recomend this!

Green house seeds company.

White widow

Exodus cheese
2 plants 400 grams

2 Likes

Dammit. I knew there was an easy solution to this but I just couldn’t put my finger on it. - now I know what it is!

Thanks!

1 Like

The simplest of solutions come from the simplest minds :laughing: your welcome mate :+1:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Hello guys. New update after 4 days since watering. EC was 1,9 output 1,7. pH 5,7 and output 5,7. They grew a lot but all of them (except the small one) showed necrosis on upper leafs and they have Very Light Green color. I am almost sure they are hungry but I need to hear it from you as well :joy::joy::joy: next watering will be tommorow and I plán to give them EC 2,2. Thanks for help :blush:

4 Likes

Watering done. I decided to go as usuall :blush: EC 1,95 pH 5,7. I will probably grow them another week and then flip. That small one doesnt grow at all but roots are everywhere. Who knows…

4 Likes

Just Photos from Today :blush: The humidity is prety high. Even 80% so I bought a longer ducting and put one end outside of the Window so it should lower the humidity. Plants are drinking a lot now. I watered them 2 days ago with 3,5 litres each and one if them is already almost dry. Another watering is planned in two days. I am about to switch them to flower. But I am still not sure about the small one…grr

Day 40 from seed. Leafs are still marble like. Two different Green colors. Do you it it might be caused because of the high humidity? Thanks :blush::blush:

6 Likes

14 day Grow progres since transplant to 10 galon pots :blush::blush::blush:

6 Likes

Thanks for linking this @Fisch, I’m keeping an eye for how the plants, and the solstrips do :slight_smile:

2 Likes