Blue star Blsu and Star dream

Hey folks, I’ve started some seeds from @Josh_Blue at blue star seeds, they’ll be growing in coco fibre and getting canna ab nutrient dtw throughout the grow.

I’ve blueberry lemon shake up and star dream 3x of each, i sowed them on the 7/8th Jan, pic taken today.

Just now I’m feeding 0.9ec ab daily to run off,
ph6.0 23/24c 60/65% rh

I’ll update soon, take care folks.

35 Likes

Look forward to checking this out running some of his gear next go. Good luck!

3 Likes

Def along for this grow! Grew some blue star out a few years ago…navy cross and they came came with some freebies i vaulted…need to pull them out of the fridge

4 Likes

:eyes: :eye: :eye: :eyes:
Pulling up a chair

3 Likes

Tagging in to follow and support. Good luck on the grow. Both were pretty easy growers.

6 Likes

Hey folks, they’re coming along nicely.

I made a mistake using root pouches to start them, they were most convenient at the time but they’re too small now, i need to get them potted up this week.

Feeding 1.1ec
ph6.0
T5s 4x

7 Likes

Look at that vigor, well except the little lady. They are loving your care! You must have a blue :+1:.

4 Likes

Man those are coming along quick looking good

3 Likes

It’s maybe worth mentioning that i use 24hrs light with some exceptions during mid summer to avoid the odd hot spell.

I’ve never actually measured any difference it’s more for the stable environment i use 24hrs light.

2 Likes

I do the same.

1 Like

Hey folks, things haven’t went as planned this week, i intended to have them potted up by now.

They’re drying out too quickly which is messing with my ec, it should’ve been done but things happen you know what it’s like, I’ll get them done this week.

Take it easy!

11 Likes

plants look healthy look like you still got plenty of time

2 Likes

Interesting fan leaves on the left bottom two. Is this representative of the Deathstar?

1 Like

I’ve been moving them around for the best fit, I’ll need to check if it’s blueberry lemon shake up or star dream on the left, that aside it’s not a fair representation of it they’ve had less than ideal care and don’t look 100% atm, give me 7/10 days!

1 Like

Wow. So they’ll look better?
They look like super models. I’ma hang in the corner over there. Peace

3 Likes

At last they’re potted into 5ltr :smiley:

It’s freezing outside so I’ve broke out the HID for now.

Feeding ec 1.2
Ph 6.0

7 Likes

Looking very healthy!

1 Like

Morning folks, i couldn’t live with the light spilling out to nowhere so I made a mylar reflector, it increases the temperature at the canopy a little and increases light intensity quite significantly.

Blsu back 3, star dream front 3
After running through the night temps are circa 24c±/65% at the canopy its not ideal but i can work with it.

I’m not sure exactly what the plan is atm I’m waiting to see how they grow after i flip them, then ill take it from there.

I wanted to keep them short compact as possible but i think I’ve missed the boat on that one lol
There’s a couple of them at least that are going to be tall, depending how tall i might tie them over or even top them?

I’m going to be flipping them in the next day or two I’m still in a good position to continue learning about flipping seedlings, there’s a nice variety of sizes and stages.

I’ve got a list of things to do I’m going to start with plumbing in the pots and getting the auto feed up and running with a couple of feeds a day.

@Naptown916 thanks for your comments buddy i appreciate that.

EDIT To Add…
I flipped them a day or two after re potting.

Take it easy!

8 Likes

Really good looking plants,very healthy,I found another coconutter with my same nutes.Following from now on
Same pots and DTW also

2 Likes

Is yourself that canna recommended a small amount of run off?

1 Like