Blue Tara and UFS#18

No I got both of these from Sebrings Drop a few wks ago. Always nice to see Midwest ppl growing!!!

6 Likes

Looking good so far! Missed both those strains thru Sebring but excited by all I have received thru his and others efforts!

4 Likes

Oh good, I sent Sebring all the extra F2s that I made, so they are one in the same. You got lucky because the original Blue Tara preservation packs were sent to MOTR for a box distribution and they are all missing as of now. The extra seeds were sent to Sebring and that is how most people have been getting these. I’m just really glad all that work was not a complete wash.

22 Likes

I noticed that there wasn’t much information about the blue Tara on his website so it peaked my interest.

2 Likes

I can make seeds if ppl need them if its cool with everyone??!!

6 Likes

You won’t find a short supply of people looking for seeds on here, lol. Here’s the preservation run that those Blue Tara came from FYI: Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Blue Tara - Attempt 2! Closed

10 Likes

The taller ladies in the 1st picture are Gelato kiss fems from elev8 and they are a breeding project !!!

4 Likes

I, for one, want to thank YOU for your efforts on getting them out. I hope your OG Spirit spreads to more and more members. You make OG proud!!! Enjoy a good week, take care, stay EXTRA safe and…have a wonderful Holiday…mister :honeybee:

9 Likes

I’ve encountered very similar results in my grows. How far do you generally keep the light away during this sensitive period?

3 Likes

Thanks @misterbee! The “Lost Seed Run” had some really epic strains in it. Now I’ve got even more incentive to do another preservation run. I want everyone to get the seeds this time!

9 Likes

18 - 24 inches is what I prefer for seedlings, others may differ. Enjoy your Holiday Season, be careful, stay safe and, be well…mister :honeybee:

2 Likes

It depends of the kind of light you have, I have a cheapo chinese lamp and finally found 15-20 cm distance safe, just moved it down when I noticed some stretching …

With bigger lamps the distance increases: icon_eek|nullxnull

Sorry, metrics here … frech|nullxnull

9 Likes

I’m just using t5 for the 1st few weeks then they go to the veg room and I have a 600w dimmable and flower 1000w.

8 Likes

This should be exciting!

2 Likes

UFS#18

Blue Tara

9 Likes

If anyone is interested in seeds, I’m getting ready to pollinate a couple Gelato kiss fems from elev8 with a couple different males. Males are Shockwave, Malibu pie, and alien rift all from oceangrown. Going to give most to Sebring so he can distribute to the world. Girls go to flower next wk. They will be untested. Will keep ppl posted on here how they are coming along. I can post pics of the females and males used and what there sisters look like if needed. Got names picked out too.

10 Likes

Gelato kiss x alien rift … yussss

1 Like

Want to call it kiss my rift???

1 Like

The Shockwave has alien rift in it also!!! They do get frosty

Shockwave middle of wk 4

7 Likes

@Mormo keep the photos rolling! :v: