Blue Velvet - Dutch Passion / Dj Short - Seed Run Co-Op By Chronickyle (CLOSED)

Update. please add your country next to your username in the sign up to make it easier on the distributors

Hello everyone Chronickyle here for a seed run. I will be hosting a seed run for blue velvet sold by Dutch passion and originally bred by dj short during his blueberry projects.

I bought the last pack a seed bank had after Dutch passion discontinued this strain about 3-5 years ago fems was all I could get. I grew my pack and saved some clones to plant outdoors.

Upon my father trying it we realized quite quickly the great medical benefits this special strain contains. Upon smoking his muscles calmed and his bones started to release and crack, it is great for relaxing muscles, relieving tension headaches and managing pain levels among many other great medical affects that I havnt personally experienced yet with other strains I have grown which is quite a few and my father also grew for decades to no avail of ever finding anything like this.

Ive had 2 different mothers for a few years now named blue velvet 1 and blue velvet 3 and they have been put through many many stress tests and have never ever thrown a nanner no matter how bad they got treated.

Im excited to be able to reproduce this strain to share with you all. I’ve never seen seeds for sale since I bought my pack and never met anyone who has ever grown this strain. Which is a true shame. This needs to be tried by everyone. This is better than tylonal or advil for your pains and is also great enjoyable smoke that is very difficult to build tolerance too for some reason.

I have plans to work with this strain for a long time to come to make it the perfect medicine. I would love to cross the original sour diesal into this in time and also see what you all do with it as well.

Any questions please ask!

Edit - this strain to gain its medical benefits must not be harvested before day 60 there are some effects at 56 days but they are magnified greatly afterwards. But wait too long and it adds more sedative effects. This is something I’m still honing in. Blue velvet 3 has more medical affects at day 56 then blue velvet 1 does.

Feel free to hang out, chat only rule is to be nice!

Strain - Blue Velvet Dj Short / Dutch Passion

Donor - Chronickyle

Grower - Chronickyle

We have 2 plants that will be the main seed producers and we will get pollen from one or two of these clones when they get bigger.

If you have any questions on how this works, please visit here as we have done our best to address them in one spot instead of in every Preservation Co-Op journal

Regular Member (Trust Level 3) Sign Up’s (75)

1. Donnie
  2. Joker
  3. OGBohab :us:
  4. Grease_Monkey
  5. ChronicMcBudz :us:
  6. allotment :eu:
  7. stONER775
  8. repins12 :us:
  9. SweetLeaf :green_heart::green_heart::fire:
  10. misterbee
  11. Swe-Can :sweden:
  12. Potdaddy4x4
  13. Mormo
  14. Blue :uk:
  15. DougDawson :canada:
  16. MidwestMover
  17. Redjimp :uk:
  18. George1961 Spain :ceuta_and_melilla:
  19. BigMike55 :us:
  20. Kcity87
  21. GreenBhoy :uk:
  22. Gpaw :canada:
  23. Foreigner :canada:
  24. shiskaberrysavior
  25. Who
  26. Guitarzan :us:
  27. MBVapester
  28. hydro-420 :us:
  29. smokenhike :canada:
  30. Greasy USA
  31. MantisTobogganMD
  32. pawsfodocaws :us:
  33. lastmanstandin31
  34. thehighcheef :us:
  35. Old-Ron
  36. BigT
  37. J-Icky
  38. Sct2020
  39. zion
  40. gonepostal
  41. JBow918 :us_outlying_islands:
  42. Indoornesian :us:
  43. danonly :us:
  44. schmarmpit
  45. Gaz29 :uk:
  46. Bullskinner :us:
  47. HolyAngel :us:
  48. GpaS :seedling: :green_heart: :seedling: :us:
  49. Vaportrail
  50. firehead
  51. Mongobongo
  52. zephyr
  53. Seamonkey84 :us:
  54. Gman :us:
  55. Craigson15
  56. goodgrace87
  57. BuckeyeBeanz
  58. Nextlevel209
  59. FattyRoots :australia:
  60. Rhino_buddy :us:
  61. blkmetal :us:
  62. Tejas :us:
  63. Orloff (EU)
  64. BarefootAndBlazed :us:
  65. RootFarmer :us:
  66. Enjoi802 :us:
  67. Kingmambo :us:
  68. Sasquatch :us:
  69. Needsomebeans :us:
  70. monkeyman :us:
  71. Canofbusjoe :canada:
  72. other_barry :us:
  73. Leaf :canada:
  74. patriots781 :us:
  75. MTL :us:
    CLOSED

Member (Trust Level 2) Sign Up’s (75)

1. Chirpxchirp
  2. MrMayhem1134 :us:
  3. DannyTerpintine
  4. Joshj
  5. starl0rd1980
  6. eagles009
  7. Motaman
  8. Moka
  9. Johnnybsmokin
  10. riahgorf_1 :us:
  11. Rugged_Man
  12. iggypuffs
  13. joecool :us:
  14. RoryBorealis
  15. TheNorthAbides :us:
  16. invisible :australia:
  17. Prince
  18. darkillusion
  19. Oldguy
  20. BIGJ
  21. Enlightened420 :australia:
  22. man-bot
  23. khaoohs :us:
  24. Abbbian
  25. GrowingHigher
  26. NovaSphere
  27. Bigbluedog360:us:
  28. ftlob :canada:
  29. MBSeeds :uk:
  30. NonSequitor
  31. yobigdaddy
  32. Red October
  33. GreenFlex
  34. Cannaology
  35. :v: komodoghost :v:
  36. Kasper :us:
  37. BDGrows
  38. DankDumplings :us:
  39. chiefer88 :us:
  40. Vertebrata (Brazil)
  41. MyrtleGrounds :us:
  42. DeadInside88 :us_outlying_islands:
  43. HappyTrees23s :us:
  44. willie
  45. Grizz718
  46. katanaking00
  47. Panamajock
  48. FattyRoots :australia:
  49. LOTF
  50. curiouscat
  51. Kushdaddy :us:
  52. lostinmyhome :us_outlying_islands:
  53. Metz2 :us:
  54. stanknugzz77 :us:
  55. g1900 :us:
  56. LilJonB :us:
  57. GnomeyByNature
  58. Bird :us:
  59. BigBoss :us:
  60. mike28086 :us:
  61. Kushking902 :canada:
  62. Oldtimerunderground :canada:
  63. Hapi :us:
  64. Dirtron :us:
  65. yetigrows :canada:
  66. lilmanbigplan :australia:
  67. Berserker7205 :us:
  68. JBOW918 :us_outlying_islands:
  69. swampthang :us:
  70. katanaking00 :australia:
  71. catapult :us:
  72. DefNSmokn :us:
  73. Yooper63 :us:
  74. Bjfool :us:
  75. HighbushOG :us:
    CLOSED
76 Likes

If this is the strain for pain, especially for muscle aches and cramps then sign me up! Sounds wonderful.
Many Thanks to @Chronickyle !!!

7 Likes

Sounds like a good l melt into the couch strain! Awesome!

4 Likes

I’ve been following, watching and waiting. I can’t believe I was on the thread when you posted. :grin:
:seedling: :green_heart: :four_leaf_clover:
Edit: I thought I was level 3 but am only two. I moved me down.

8 Likes

Can’t wait to see how these turn out! Thanks for putting together this run for the community!

4 Likes

Muscle relaxing pain reliving?! Count me in! :pray:

Sounds like a killer strain too!

The parent genetics come from Purple Thai (a cross of Oaxaca Gold and a special Chocolate Thai) and a powerful Afghani Indica.

4 Likes

This sounds like a strain with great medicinal value. Thank you very much for preserving it, @Chronickyle! :seedling:

5 Likes

Thankyou very very much I have heard of this and always thought it was a unicorn strain anything that helps with my pain will be greatly appreciated thank you so many times over

Peace and stay safe

5 Likes

Candy colored clown!!!

Seriously though that sounds like a keeper. I’m flush with seeds for the next 50 years, but it’s very cool of you to share like this!

6 Likes

Awesome thing to do @Chronickyle! :smiley: :+1:

4 Likes

Would love to be in on this but I’m not at my computer atm so not too sure about the edit wiki… wouldn’t want to delete it… thanks for doing this run @Chronickyle

3 Likes

You can edit on your phone too just click the little pencil icon…and be careful lol

3 Likes

Was very careful…! Dunno if I’m in the right section tho… thanks @beacher

3 Likes

I think so, but I’m also an idiot lol

3 Likes

All good. I fixed the formatting before you entered.

If people manage to leave a blank between the dot and their name, the formatting will not crash.

7 Likes

An Afghan x Thai mix definitely sounds very interesting :yum:, worth to preserve them. Thanks for doing so and sharing them with us … beer3|nullxnull

7 Likes

Oh boy! Love me some sleepytime meds. I do like running Indicas. Thanks for the offer. Very cool of you!

5 Likes

One of the things I love about this strain is that it doesn’t just put you right to bed, it does have a bit of a tiring affect after a bit but not over whelming by any means and doesn’t lock you too the couch either. I normally will smoke this and then continue on my work day, it keeps my head quite clear as well so that I can still think clearly and process information.

20 Likes

It sounds amazing. Thanks for this.

3 Likes

Sounds like an impressive strain. As a long time sufferer of back issues I look forward to checking this out. Thanks Chronickyle.

6 Likes