Blue Velvet - Dutch Passion / Dj Short - Seed Run Co-Op By Chronickyle (CLOSED)

No worries @GMan, I was doing some reading and one of the articles I read talked about cannatonic working well for nerves pain. So that would be cool.

5 Likes

Cindy 99
Strawberry Bannana kush
Pineapple skunk
All doing great. Can’t wait to get some of these testers out there. Personally excited most for C99 x blue velvet fems

Blue velvet 1 and 3 clones doing great despise being sprayed with sts

Blue velvet moms doing great. So bushy now from all the training. Should yeild a shit tonne of seeds

36 Likes

Looking great , ready for what I just germinated to be at this stage of growth .

4 Likes

You have done such a great job!
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Wow! Lovely plants! Indeed you’re a good gardener! They’re a blast! :grinning:

4 Likes

I have smoked some stuff that just don’t agree with me. It puts me on edge. Panicky and overthinking and self absorbed. I’ve heard other people. Mind you my mental health ant the greatest. But other smoke I just love and can smoke it all day. I’m thinking I need to stay away from some sativas.

8 Likes

Is that plant I saw a while back still around? You know the one. lol

5 Likes

Still around indeed, just gotta figure out what one in the room of 50ish it is. Cutting will be taken to be sexed soon. I will post a picture in my main thread of it when I water TN.

4 Likes

I love my satties. Always preferred them they go great with my manic mood and pulls me out of my depression but the effects you get are what most my freinds get, the blue velvet never triggered anxiety in my buddies. It’s more relaxing than an upper. But it’s not a knockout by any means.

9 Likes

If you wanted to try a more indica leaner version. Their will be blue velvet x Strawberry Bannana kush and blue velvet x afghan kush

13 Likes

Those both sound like good stuff. Anxiously waiting for a nice harvest. Good work.

3 Likes

I sure hope they are! Will be looking for some testers if you have space when their done

Just did another sts spray

2 Likes

Will hafta see what I have going when the time comes. I am limited by law to 6 plants in veg and 6 plants in flower. Stupid laws. But yeah if the timing is right for me I will test some for you. Would give me a chance, too, to make some possible good meds for my brother in the form of edibles.

3 Likes

Dont need to run a whole room of them, even just fit one or two in or don’t doesn’t matter to me. Just be awesome to see them tested. The blue velvet x Strawberry banana kush should be fire for indica lovers, the strawberry banana kush is some of the best stuff I’ve grown. I’m going to run a C99 x blue velvet for sure when it’s done. Really excited for that.

13 Likes

Ok well think of me when you get some beans. I may be able to fit one or two in for fall run.
Trying to convince my wife to get a MMJ card. That way I could do 12 plants in veg and 12 in flower. Would be a lot for me to take care of, but at least I would not worry about the law breathing down my neck.

6 Likes

:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:
All your crosses sound yummy!

4 Likes

Exactly! Shid, I’d run em 2 at a time for a couple of runs just to keep tasting em.

6 Likes

When their done ill keep you both in mind to send some of the crosses too

11 Likes

can I still sign up for this run?

1 Like