Blue Velvet - Dutch Passion / Dj Short - Seed Run Co-Op By Chronickyle (CLOSED)

The last full moon high tide helped with the cargo trapped in the Suez channel, so could be … :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

My best gardens have been planted by the old farmers almanac.

5 Likes

@Chronickyle just read the thread and what you are helping your father with, very admirable of you.

My mother is suffering with osteoporosis and parkinsons disease and this variety could be very beneficial for her. I’m pretty new here and not sure how to sign up or if I’m even illegible but if I am I’d love to get onboard. Thanks :v:t4:

7 Likes

@FattyRoots you do qualify as you are currently a member which is trust lvl 2 even if you didn’t I’d be glad to send some too anyone who’s going to grow it who thinks it may help, too sign up you click the edit and add your name to the list. I have just done it for you this time, :slight_smile: when you send your info to your distributor you can put your name in bold to indicate your countries distributor has your address if your in America that is Sebring if your in Canada then its shadey. I’m not sure the other countries but if you reside in a different one and can’t figure it out. Just let me know and I will help out, to bold your name you do it like this. ** your name **. But without the spacing yourname

8 Likes

@Chronickyle very kind of you mate, I really appreciate it. I’m trying to fully understand the process of signing up and how to send my info to the distributor but this stuff is not my forte. I live in Central America so not sure who I would contact for the distributor there. :v:t4:

6 Likes

This post may help.

And I believe this is current but I’m not positive.

9 Likes

Hi @FattyRoots

Vertebrata is our volunteer co-op distributor for Latin America . Sebring is our international shipping coordinator.

You can contact vertebrata or sebring in a private message to give them your address.

8 Likes

Thanks @zephyr this is my first seed coop so I’m still figuring this all out as well. Thanks for lending your expertise. Greatly appreciated.

5 Likes

I’ve never paid it much attention with cannabis seed, but I’m following @up states advice on it since I’ll be germinating a landrace strain of his , I’m not as experienced with landrace strains vs hybrids or polyhybrids .

5 Likes

@Chronickyle & @zephyr big help guys thank you very much :v:t4:

5 Likes

It’s relevant to ANY type of seed - fruit/vegetable, legumes, cannabis/hemp. The gravitational waves generated from lunar tidal energy- effects all things on Earth. Start the seeds with the first phase(waxing moon), clones plants in the last phase(waning moon).

10 Likes

You can tune to your location here,
Suncalc.org also handy.

7 Likes

It does kinda make sense but it doesnt discount the guys that have great sucess just planting when they get ready. Maybe just lucky? Or just happened by accident that they planted on a moon day???
Like your name by the way. Back in the 70’s a guitar player from Ireland name Rory Galagher that I thought was the best guitarist in the world

6 Likes

Thanks, Big Mike. People have success sprouting at anytime of the lunar cycle, relying on the vigor stored inside the seed. I just prefer to help the process along, offer tried and true hints to my fellow OG’ers. I’d rather you win every time you sprout’ em. Besides, them little things can get expensive. Let’s grow some primo ganja! :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Oh, I was in no way making light of it . I assume it’s one of those things, like, yeah you can do it this way but this adds a little kicker. I get it. And I have always heard that. Just curiosity is all.

4 Likes

Ill be praying for your mom and your family :heart:

What strains do you believe will help her ?
Im waiting on a gift from another member on here and I can see if I get what you need.

I also might place an order for some beans soon. I can try to order it when I place my own.

6 Likes

@HappyTrees23s thank you for your kind words and offer, very generous of you. Yes unfortunately mum definitely got the rough end of the stick with not one but 2 diseases to deal with and pretty much on her own. As far as particular strains or varieties it has been hard to gage this as we live on separate sides of the planet and she is not used to the intake of psychoactive cannabanoids, so far only CBD is being used daily by her but even that alone has really helped her. I want to set up a grow for her when I visit next but covid has made it basically impossible to enter Australia for the time being. Bless mate

8 Likes

Alrighty ladies and germs passed the Esa today hopefully pass my final inspection either tomorrow or Monday in preperation I have sprayed the clones of blue velvet 1 and 3 with sts in 5 days they will be flipped into flower! Phone data is basically out so no photos at the moment.

15 Likes

The 2 clones sprayed with sts

21 Likes

Went a little gung ho on flopping the other night when I was drinking. Haha.

27 Likes