Blue Velvet - Dutch Passion / Dj Short - Seed Run Co-Op By Chronickyle (CLOSED)

I have never signed up for a seedrun before. I hope i did that right.lol
Plants look healthy and sounds like a really good one. Thanks for doing this

1 Like

Right on anything for overgrow absolutely anything

Peace and stay safe

3 Likes

I struggled with opiates for a very long time myself and when I finally quit weed was definitely the best thing for me.

Glad you found that strain. I have a few go to strains but still searching for the perfect one. Iā€™ll be lurking;)

8 Likes

Thanks for this run @Chronickyle hoping I can get some relief from involuntry muscle spasms. After reading your intro it might just do it

5 Likes

I grew this about 10 years ago when I was on a dj short kick, Id love to have it again! Thanks @Chronickyle

5 Likes

Unicorn strainā€¦ Sign me up, oh wait my brother already did, cheers bro.
Thank you @Chronickyle
amazing OG generosity :v:

5 Likes

FIFY (you had a couple extra spaces in there)

Now the important bit, does your distributor have your safe address?
(thatā€™s what putting your name in bold indicates)

Cheers
G

5 Likes

I remember reading about your dad in your thread. Iā€™m glad this helps him. Plus makes it so much more of a meaningful seed run with that back story! Iā€™m no where near some of these pain levels but messed shoulder up recently and I like the sounds of being able to deal with pain while still working!

5 Likes

Thank you @Gpaw
I am canadianā€¦who do i send my address to?

1 Like

Shadey is our man ā€¦(Canuck here as well) :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Muchos gracias amigo

3 Likes

Who is this in US. I went back thru the thread and didnā€™t see.

:seedling: :green_heart: :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Itā€™s Sebring

I just checked, not thereā€¦

Our ecosystem is always adjustingā€¦

Cheers
G

5 Likes

2 days and its already more than 60 peopleā€¦ I gotta get a notification of new threads in this folder somehow lol.

1 Like

Iā€™m sure your dad is grateful for such a caring son.
Glad he found some relief. Back pain, kidney stones and tooth aches are the worst.
I know people with those ailments .
That blue velvet sounds like good medicine.

3 Likes

Whoā€™s going to be the daddy? Will these be S1ā€™s?

2 Likes

Just have 2 different girls as fem was all I could ever get. Either Blue velvet 1 or blue velvet 3. So long story short yes S1s but the mothers have been put through hell and have never showed any herm traits. So I have no concerns about these seeds.

Edit. Sts will be used on one or two of the clones when they grow up.

14 Likes

After reading your post about you and your Dadā€™s relationship, I have mad respect to you for your diligence in keeping Pops comfortable.

Long story short, Iā€™d love to run one of these in every flowering group would make my garden very helpful. Blueberry Thai, GTFOH :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Signed up already

7 Likes

When doctors give up family is all you have.

Glad to have you on board, canā€™t wait to see others experiences with this strain.

10 Likes

@Chronickyle thank you for your time, effort, and generosity with this project. Think about how many people youā€™ll be helping in so many ways youā€™ll never fully know.
Anyways, just wanted to say THANK YOU!

8 Likes