Blueberry +Blueberry mixes 2024 grow thread

Started 2 @misterbee Blueberry and 2 Blueberry Quest @buckaroobonsai …I m gonna add in @anonymous4289 BBD , @SHSC-1 Coastal Blueberry as soon as I get them in… I have Blue Kush @DougDawson and 907 Blue Genes @FieldEffect germinating . So I ll be updating this with pics and news as I go . Thanks to all you guys mentioned for the beans, support and priceless advice.

56 Likes

Love me some good Blueberry, best of luck with the run! :+1:

4 Likes

I will be watching :eyes: this one for sure :+1:! :facepunch::wink::star_struck::fire::comet::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

I love blueberry, good luck!

3 Likes

Blueberry I love its one of my all time favourites.
I’ve mother blueberry twis that’s good but not great, I’ve another blueberry twist growing atm hoping to improve on the one I have.
I’ve also coastal blueberry ordered and en route, I’m looking for old style blueberry terps.

This pheno looks different to its sisters so I’m enthusiastic about it, its different.

Good luck

14 Likes

Oh man shes beautiful, I m a Blueberry freak,lol …I ve been trying to find the older versions of the strain to no avail but members in this group have looked out in ways I couldn t have imagined . Between trades and people looking up I finally have some awesome Blueberry mixes and strains . I m also waiting on Coastal BB beans ,I ve heard awesome stuff about that strain and all the others I ve starting . I do have clones going I took from my 2 Blueberry Muffins mom plants . I m really excited about them and they reek of BB and have a blissful high ,I plan on breeding them soon if I find some solid males or pollen…Either way thank for sharing your pic and if u get time DM me to chat ,I d love watch your grow if there’s a thread to it LMK.

5 Likes

Same here , I love the older 1980 s 90 s BB seems to be long gone these days though…

3 Likes

Coastal Blueberry is @SHSC-1 not @anonymous4289

@anonymous4289 is know for his Blueberry Diesel.

7 Likes

@Originalweedman I won’t settle until I find something special.

Scroll up, if i link my 1st post it’ll take up your page.

2 Likes

yes , Coastal Blueberry is one of my offerings.
I’m glad she is earning a spot in more people’s gardens and I hope everyone finds what they are looking for.

12 Likes

Sweet I ll check it out for sure

2 Likes

I m so excited to grab some of yours ,the ones I originally had didn t germinate . I ve heard so many good things about ur strain…Super excited to add them to my garden

1 Like

Thats right ,thank u …

2 Likes

More to come… my Coastal pack will be popped this year.

3 Likes

Got mixed up,I traded with @anonymous4289 for his BBD that are sitting in water right now… @SHSC-1 was kind enough to reach out to me and I eagerly await the CBB beans he s sending .Gonna be a busy next couple months…

5 Likes

:fire: :+1:

2 Likes

You will absolutely love the BBD.

2 Likes

Good luck! I’ll be watching :sunglasses:

I’ve got some of the same 907 Blue Genes x NL#1 beans cooking too…first indoor, first hydro, lots of firsts going on. I’ve been a soil and sun guy for the last 3 years. Bottom row.

9 Likes

Nice man cool to see a blueberry focused grow. Im planning a few hunts thru some BB soon. Will be curious how the 907 blue comes out - supposed to be a strong blueberry juice aroma. Coastal BB seems killer too - id snag that if I wasnt on a $ crunch.

On my end Im hoping to look through: blue digiberry f3, blue bonnet f2, blue magoo bx3, and a sagarmatha blue line from a RIU member. Plans to seed increase the lines, and cross good males to the archive blueberry cut, as well as otherclones. So far the best blueberry terpenes Ive found have been in a slightly unstable blue tara f1 - blueberry muffin with a sour edge and leaves the room smelling blue muffiny mmm.

7 Likes

very nice to see the bb strains yum yum and good luck

3 Likes