Blueberry +Blueberry mixes 2024 grow thread

WEEK5

16 Likes

My BB#3 plant, which is easily my biggest and best plant is officially a female.

18 Likes

Out of likes but, right on! :ok_hand:

3 Likes

That’s awesome. Biggest plant a female.

3 Likes

Yeah . This plants a beast , Dj Short BB …I ll grab some pictures tomorrow . This plant is a bush already . It s indica leaning and growing like a sive compared to my other plants . The LGSTK plants growing pretty fast too. Getting these plants in the ground late April has been a huge help. Seems like everything’s been going my why so far but it is still way early… Hope everything s going great on your end…

6 Likes

Couple pictures wk 6 on the BB run . So far everythings moving right along .

21 Likes

They are looking good! Thanks for posting the hunt :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

The Family Blues V3 #3 x Tosh Valley keeper pheno. Initially had a sunflower seed / hemp seed stem rub but as it initiated flower it began to take on blueberry stem rub with latex house paint and a hint of sweet mango. I had another pheno I culled that had a very unpleasant acrid green stem rub on top of the hempseed smell, like a more bitter version of epazote if you’re familiar. Not as visible from the picture but the stems are purple and the leaf stems are cranberry colored. Excited to see the structure when this plant is larger. I had a little change of plans and decided to put the Original Haze in the 25 gallon so this will be going in the large fabric bed with the rest of the plants.

12 Likes

This is the same clone but this round

6 Likes

Blueberry Mac

2 Likes

Nice, sounds like a winner. I tried to take pictures of one of my plants that has similar colors and it just doesn t come out as vibrant . The stem and underside of my leaves are maroon with a purple hue its truly stunning. My buddy on here @Sbeanonnamellow sent me the family Blues seeds . I look forward to seeing what your plant turns into.

4 Likes

Dude , this strain is on my list small list of seeds I NEED…LOL . I ve seen some amazing pictures of the BB mac and I m gonna try to put something together with BB mixes after my BB run and hopefully I ll have this strain in the garden.

2 Likes

I got 2 Blueberry Cupcake x Mac 1 as freebies from North Atlantic Seed Co. awhile back.

3 Likes

Me too that is exactly where I got it too! I got that from that freebie!

3 Likes

I have cuts

2 Likes

Trade me something she yours!

7 Likes

I ll do that , I ll dm u

4 Likes

I also have a couple Ethos White Truffle x Blueberry Muffin Bubba freebies.

1 Like

Are u from Mass??

2 Likes

Yes I am, South Shore. Oops not me, sorry.

2 Likes