Blueberry Muffins indoors

Here is a quick 1st post.
From dark heart nursery, bbm clone topped only once in a 2x4 tent, Roots Organic 707 in a 10gal fabric pot, Mars Hydro SP 3000 LED.

Had issues with trips but oh well LOL
nugs smell awsome of dank blueberry muffins :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

Some pics of course!~ enjoy

18 Likes

Sounds great, canā€™t wait to see how the blueberry muffins turns out.
You might want to go to the introduce yourself thread and tell us about yourself there

3 Likes

Welcome to the site! Hope you check out some other diaries and get to know the people here. Most arenā€™t too crazy :wink:

Beautiful plants!

2 Likes

and the forest of Trichā€™sā€¦ oh yea!

19 Likes

Thank you!
I will introduce myself to the other members!
Next grow I will do will probably wonā€™t be for a while but I plan on growing Purple Frost Giant that I got for freeā€¦ will see how that goes and post the resultsā€¦

2 Likes

Welcome, nice looking plants.

4 Likes

Very nice!

2 Likes

Welcome @jimijam Nice grow man :metal: :metal: plenty of Blueberry lovers here
Hereā€™s my Blueberry muffin Humbolt seed co nursery clone a few days ago :peace_symbol:

19 Likes

WOW!
That is a big lovely plant!!!
Is it in the ground or big pot?

3 Likes

30 gallon fabric pot on a garden plot.
Your setup looks nice man props on the grow. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

lol, i was gonna sayā€¦ fancy seeing you here :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Mmmm mmmmm Blueberry:-) :slight_smile:

1 Like

@jimijam check out @other_barry Blueberry thunderdome thread :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice. Iā€™m also running some bb muffins right now but Humboldt fem seeds. I just yesterday got some bb muffin on the dirt cheap from a dispensary. I got it just cause itā€™s the same bb muffin (purple panty dropper x razzleberry ). And wanted a sneak peek at what Iā€™m growing. Chit is damn good. Not a knockout but flavor smells and bud appeal is on point. And as an everyday heavy smoker. Potency is fine. Works well. Iā€™m about to put mine in flower any day now.

1 Like

Tell you what, that strain is a great side brancherā€¦ you give it room in the ground and as you can see @ColeLennon has a nice bush going for sure!

My cutting was topped once and it just grew out horizontally without me doing any training so I was able to easily keep the canopy more or less level.

2 Likes

i like your style!

did you feed/top dress? some N maybe?

4 Likes

ya that canopy control you got going with minimal effort is nice. Both mine I didnā€™t do anything to them until July 6th and I FIMā€™d the top ā€œonceā€ and Loli popped . Thatā€™s it. I did foliar feed them with kelp me kelp you 2tsp per gallon every other day since going outside until about 2 weeks bloom with one of these bottles Iā€™m sold on regular consistent proper foliar feeding with kelp now. Aim the nozzle up under the leaves. :peace_symbol:

your in for a treat :peace_symbol:

1 Like

ya thatā€™s the small one, the east row BBM clone is about 8 inches taller with more girth :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: