Hello people :slight_smile:

this is my grow Box / 120cm60cm200cm /

MarsHydro II 480 /160W grow Phase Real Consume/

Spider Vero 29 242w edition (Flowering Phase ) WITH THEESE :
4x Cobled 6th gen.
10x cree red

Vents TT 100 ( 186m3/hour ) + Black Ops Carbon Filter 360m3/hour

Tornado (45cm Fan for Wind )

Old hydroponics pot ( 55Litre of Soil… could be up to 70 )
BioBizz Light mix

JungleInDaBox (plant Feeding) A M B X 4bottles

Ph & Ec meter Miulwalkie

Rhonson humidifier 5 litre water trank

my plan lives for about month on balcony … now i decided to put her into my empty box…
i tried to make clones but i failed so i put her here !
Water is about 6,5 ph and ec around 1
She Lives in 6,5litre pot for month … today i put her Here :smiley:
i dont have holes under the pot so i have to be carefull when i give her water… better less than more :slight_smile:
How Long do you think she will make roots trought full pot ?
And when to Swap To 12/12 to make full space with big nugs and not tall flower… ?
i have to use about 100 halfmoons and waewb to keep her low as much as possible :slight_smile:

GROWBOX

yes I put her a bit more to the right cuz of The Big Fan at the Left side I dont want to let him cut off my leafs like last round !! :smiley:

I am Using Web for make my Plant Big as GrowSpace

some Detailed Photo of Leafs :slight_smile:

BLUEBERRY First Day in GrowBox

6 Likes

should get really interesting!

got the scrog all ready for the stretch and looks that that bushy girl could fill it!

keep us updated and welcome to OG! :popcorn:

2 Likes

:camera_flash::popcorn::seat: nice front row seats! Cant wait to see the magic happen! :+1:

1 Like

Can someone tell me how far i have to put the light from top of the flower ?

1 Like

I’d leave it where you have it to promote stretch to make filling that screen easier… but
typically about 18" from the canopy is a good sweet spot

2 Likes

How Long in vegetation phase ? i think 3 weeks could be really ideal :smiley:

1 Like

sooo there is some update :slight_smile: at first let me introduce you my new Gaming station :smiley:

CPU: i7-5920k + nzxt kraken x62 ( radiator with 4 fans is out of the box soo only gpu makes hot inside box (great ! )
GPU: msi gtx 1050ti 4GB ddr5
RAM:16 gb ddr4 2333Hz
INPUT: 550W evolve
MOTHERBOARD: MSI x99s SLI PLUS
10 FANS at all :smiley: 4cpu 4box 2GPU :smiley:
if i forgot somethin send me a mesidĹľ

And here is my GROWBOX
BlueBerry Girl from TRIKOMA SEEDS looks great …
she got hard times cuz i train her hard with halfmoons and breaking steams :smiley:
i think she is going to be absolutely Awesome… but we will see !
Using Jungle in da box additives into water with ph about 6,3-6,5 ( cant hit it perfectly :smiley: )

no carbon filter inside cuz i need to buy a new fan for taking air out of box…
my old can do it only without filter :smiley: so its weak :smiley: and Old :smiley:
2 days after giving her a water into earth i urn off humidifier cuz there is enough :smiley:

What do you feel when u see this ? ? Please i need reactions for better growing !

Thanks everyone !

Peace Love & Unity !

Update of training :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Looks like a nice clean grow.

I’m gonna pull up a chair and see what she can do.

:seat: :eye:

1 Like

New fan for filter… my old is dead :smiley:

Here is m new update of solution air … someone wrote me a message it will works better like this :slight_smile:

1 Like

my plants are listening the most illest female rappers on planet earth !

Today i found that … my new fan for my box doesnt work that good… so i unploged my vcarbon filter and tap on it with my hands… there was soo much polution … so i take my old fan … plug it to the carbon filter… and started to tap around filter and polution goes out like big clouds on sky :smiley: After 5 minutes my carbon filter is clear… and air flow is OKAY…

Dont forget to clean your growroom periodically ! KREFELD forgot and have 38*C in Grow room… Hell for my Litlle Friend… without fresh air… :smiley: Now i hope she will get healthy agian… cuz i found a lot of problems… but ph and ec was okay… !

Too hot in growroom and not fresh air makes my pot a bit stressed… i hope now it will be OKAY !

TOOO MUCH HEAT IN MY ROOM … I AM SOO SAD… I Hope she will stay alive… i turned her to Bloom Phase…
Cant go under34*C when Lights On… !

I Also fucked up my nutrient calendar and i gave her too much…
Now I feed her only with water with ph around 6,5 and hope she will stay alive… i am giving her about one more week … if nothing gets better… i must end my round and start agian with climatization or later when sun stop heating too much :smiley:

what make is your fan? it might not be venting enough hot air. i would recommend an Rvk as its a good brand and a very strong fan

is it silent enough… ? max 40Db

1 Like

If you have switched to 12/12, do you turn the lights on in the evening and off in the morning? Bringing cold outside air at night should help to keep temps low even with lights on.

I’ve never had major issues when running lights contra natural daylight regime.

2 Likes

get a bigger fan then you need then use a speed controller (variac) and it should be pretty quiet. i have 2x 6inch Rvk fans in my room. both the A1 and L1 and i have them dialled down to the lowest setting and i can barely hear them in the room next to it

OFc my man… i am running lights at night…

1 Like

Because i turned into flower soo early and plant doesnt fill my box … i put her on my balcony and there is her latest phase :slight_smile: flowering and flowering :slight_smile: i am going for 6 clones and i start new round in box :smiley:

And my bluberry girl is having first day on balcony … my balcon is oriented to the west side and the sun is shinig here almost all the day so i think its a good place for her :slight_smile: