Bodhi - Black Triangle

I got some seeds from The Attitude Seed Bank but only 4 germinated from the Black Triangle :cry:
The first 2 photos from a week ago i guess i was too high to post :joy:

65 Likes

Such a great strain! Love it

10 Likes

Those are special hope you’re able to make F2 good luck :+1::100::100:

5 Likes

It is the Pre-release “strains have limited testing or are currently in testing to be new lines and are for the super heads that cannot wait for the official drop next year.” I wish more germinated but i guess because they’re a bit old and i wasn’t so lucky 🥲

3 Likes

Keepers are the tk leaners… I ran a pack of those and a pack of love triangle, made a bunch of f2s of both… Best ones were tk leaning…

11 Likes

the black triangle? those are not a new line, limited testing or even part of the “NFT” or “Not fully Tested” series. The Black Triangles that are out right now (which have been going out for at least one or two years by now) im not sure if theyre part of old stock well kept by Bodhi or recently made again, but the strain itself is quite old. some of Bodhis greatest hits, i have some waiting to be sowed next month. it will be fun to see what you get, some other members have those growing as well right now.

by the way, Attitude is great but @Great_lakes_Genetics carries Bodhi right from the man and respects the $45 dollar price tag along with great freebies and BOGO promos. They had Black Triangle last year and had them in stock a couple weeks this year as well. they ship world wide and are class act.

19 Likes

Black triangle was originally made about five years ago. The seeds we’ve been selling over the last year were from a new batch made about a year and a half ago.
It is definitely a fully tested strain , and puts out a lot of fire.

Bodhi is no longer working with the g13HP male, but he had remade most of the popular strains before he retired it. Thanks DBJ

36 Likes

I picked up 2 packs from GLG a couple of months ago and going to pop them in the next month. I grew a pack a few years back and it was lovely, unfortunately was lazy with the clones and lost them.

7 Likes

How time flies it’s been about 10yrs actually! 2015 or before is the first time I see it mentioned on icmag, looking quickly.

11 Likes

Yea, I think it’s closer to 10 years, that’s around the same time I ran testers of Nepali og x g13hp and goji b cut x g13hp…

5 Likes

Guys, he said the seeds are ~10 years old, from the pre release

Take some time to read what he said

3 Likes

Black Triangle was around in 2013.

From breedbay user “Gerber” in dec 2013.

14 Likes

It’s phenomenal smoke. I was lucky to grab some smalls when In California. My buddy asked specifically for some before i split.

Bodhi’s gear is always great smoke.

5 Likes

The seeds are old that’s why only 4 out of the whole pack have germinated…
thank you for the info i will order from there hope the packaging is stealth so customs won’t find it

3 Likes

The seeds are from old batch not the latest drop…

3 Likes

That one is different not from Bodhi

2 Likes

I just popped a pack of 13 black triangle from great lakes genetics. Good luck!

5 Likes

5 Likes

Keep me updated! I germinated mine like a month ago and had to move them from one house to another so they were under some weak light in the bathroom for the first few days… too bad the raining season is about to start i can’t flower them outdoor should keep them under the LED

3 Likes

Oh really is it that old… that’s why just 4 germinated out of the whole pack 🥲

3 Likes