Bodhi - Black Triangle

there’s bound to be some underwhelming plants in most seed packs… that;s the way it goes.
I like the honest report though. Those flowers are nice and chunky and look great.
I grabbed a couple packs of the BT so it ups the chances of finding something special I hope

7 Likes

Judging from the single run I’ve completed -

It’s capable of producing flowers that are dank, chunky and very resinous.

I’ve been enjoying it very much.

16 Likes

Yes I keep mothers from my pre-release pack of Black Triangle and will make some seeds with the only male I got… later will make some crosses too
Update one of the females starts flowering

22 Likes

Mine were all female, no retriangle for me :frowning:

5 Likes

BT cured - sunlight shot

17 Likes

Just ordered some Black Triangle. Gone a bit batty buying seeds but I’ve missed out on restocks of this a couple of times now. Can’t take it with yer may as well spend it eh. This thread gets the tingles going. I have a ton of seedlings but I’m probably gonna have to pop these ASAP.

7 Likes

It’s Flowering but now is the raining season so not much sun 🥲

17 Likes

Where’d you find the Black Triangle seeds? I’ve been checking GLG almost daily for Bodhi restocks and haven’t seen any.

2 Likes

Attitude. Every now n then a pack pops up. Usually when some new packs hit. You can put your email in for an alert when they’re back in stock.

2 Likes

A friendly and helpful member informed me today that Black Triangle is available at GLG.
:grinning:

4 Likes

It sold out already. Lol

2 Likes

Dang! That was fast.

3 Likes

I’m more than happy to hook anyone up with clones, I only ask you pay the shipping + shipping materials. I don’t have a pot to piss in, but I can root cuts and tend mommy’s like nobody’s business.

Of course, I’ll include a doodle of your choice.

If enough people are interested, I’ll get a few more trays going and put up a wiki to keep track.

12 Likes

@Cannabiscrusader

FYI - An envelope method of sending cuts(unrooted), potentially across the border

2 Likes

That is how I will be sending snips, but a lot of people want them rooted already. That involves a small box and a bit more shipping costs. We’ll see if anyone is even interested

4 Likes

Here she is outdoor

13 Likes

She thicc :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

from my experience G13HP is very mold resistant! definitely a good breeding tool for such point…

4 Likes

if you got this seed grow it . Clone it . Winners and some losers . Very smelly

5 Likes