Bodhi Blueberry Hill ( dj short blueberry x Appalachia) Open Pollination 🫐

Hey y’all back with another project this time with bodhis blueberry hill 3 very generous og members came together to make this happen

Have a total of 19 seeds to work with with my current space can realistically house 16 plants with these being over a decade old hoping for good germ rates and decent male/female ratios unlike pagoda

Keeping all males/females, intersex traits if presented will be culled from population

Everything I saw about this one has been rather positive excited to see what will be found heard there is potential for good pain Relief phenos🤞
Starting them tonight will update when I get them wet :call_me_hand:

45 Likes

Very awesome - I am working with blueberry milk (mother’s milk x blueberry) - I will be interested to see how similar/different these are give the appy parent of MM. Truly an excellent endeavor - best of luck!!

7 Likes

Good luck @DesertHeartGardens May the schwartz be with you!!!

7 Likes

Front row for this!!
Best of luck, and can’t wait to see this unfold.

:love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Awesome! Bring on the BB funk.

4 Likes

Excited to watch this one! Hoping you get good germ rates and can max out your space.

5 Likes

Hell yeah! Good luck! Been digging some blueberry recently. I’m excited to see how these turn out

4 Likes

You got my attendance!

3 Likes

LOVE blueberry! gonna pop some of Dj’s next run. That looks like a killer combo, can’t wait to watch, good luck

2 Likes

Will be following this one for sure! Nice to see a clear pack get popped!

2 Likes

That’s always great news!

Wishing you the best of luck on the grow @DesertHeartGardens !!!

1 Like

Kickass. Hard to imagine thsi not being a good cross. Thanks for doing the repro. Stoked to follow along!

1 Like