Bodhi Butterscotch x Sunshine Daydream 2024 Co-Op (CLOSED)

Hey @moderators, it might be a good idea to take the wiki off the first post until everyone settles down and waits for the list.

Or maybe it’s simpler if everyone just takes their names off the list. It’s easier and more considerate.

3 Likes

Same. Removed until ready

3 Likes

The OP can delete/revert any additions once they have a chance to update the rules of participation, etc.

9 Likes

I have put in the slots for both categories and put everyone that was signed up in category member/tl2. TL3 peeps can move up after the rush

If @OG_Caveman wants to start over that is perfectly fine, I just tried to make the best of the situation as it was :slight_smile:

7 Likes

You guys did fine! Let the show continue! :blush:

17 Likes

@OG_Caveman thank you for the work on this one! It’s much appreciated.

Butterscotch was one that I’d requested from Bodhi when it was on the tester list years back, but got my 2nd choice instead. So looking forward to these!

:v:

5 Likes

Thanks for your efforts @OG_Caveman!

2 Likes

Thank you again @OG_Caveman .

3 Likes

Thank you for the clarification and thank you so much for helping to make this Co/Op seed increase happen, it’s such a wonderful addition to the community as are you. Many blessings and much love

5 Likes

That was a good idea, @allotment.
Just to be safe, I went ahead and added my name to the list at level 3 “regular” and “regular emeritus” number 9 :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Format is up, thank you @allotment. Many blessings and much love

4 Likes

Done. I copied them blindly from the Silver mountain thread as the wiki was still open. I hope everything is still correct.

3 Likes

Beautiful. Thank you @allotment for setting up the Co-op rules and important info.

5 Likes

@Crawfish looks like you were overwritten. Put your name back on the wiki.

4 Likes

Ok thanks, and I will put it up again.

4 Likes

I don’t think I’ve over written anyone but I would like to apologize if I did just in case.

3 Likes

Sorry folks. I have a template for wikis but am at work and wasn’t sure when it was getting set to Wiki. When it comes to special powers, I am lacking, lol.

5 Likes

Thank @OG_Caveman for the opportunity!

3 Likes

Thank you so much @OG_Caveman for giving me the opportunity to try this cultivar out :pray:t2:

Pz :v:t2:

4 Likes

Thanks @OG_Caveman , really appreciate you doin this for everyone!

3 Likes