Bodhi Butterscotch x Sunshine Daydream 2024 Co-Op (CLOSED)

Work some worm castings into the soil.

8 Likes

I really appreciate what you are doing here, my last several harvests have been from co-op seeds and I know the work/effort that goes into making/distributing them, so thanks again.

If you aren’t dealing with too tight of a timeframe, you might consider letting them “green up” a bit before flipping. They don’t appear to have enough nutrient reserve now, let alone to make it through the growth spurt we like to call the stretch. They just look real, real hungry to me.

Unsolicited opinion I know, but please take it in the spirit intended, which is peace and love :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:. Thanks again!

6 Likes

I will do that if the CaMg doesn’t fix things, mine has N in it so possibly might help. :pray:

5 Likes

19 Likes

I’d say that this chart is the Reddit version except I don’t see “two more weeks” anywhere :joy:

13 Likes

Any problem I ever have is because of pH or stupidity.

11 Likes

5-22-24 Day 53- Gave all plants 1tsp per Gallon of MegaCrop and 5mL per Gallon of CaMg+

I’m hoping this helps improve the color. :pray:

12 Likes

Make sure you have plenty aeration and dont overwater. I had plants look similar from that as well. If you have that in check CalMag will fix what issue is left based off the pics

2 Likes

Ive had that look from overwatering or too intense of lights before the plants are ready for intense led. Usually transplant issues from the new soil being too damp.

3 Likes

I’m just hopping in here to banter! Plants do look good and in those situations myself I reduce light and let them live easy, much like rose says.

16 Likes

5-24-24 Day 55- Looks like the upped feed and added calmag helped a bit. Gonna give more Calmag tomorrow and Flip at Midnight!

44 Likes

Awesome :raised_hands:
They definitely look happier then the last time I saw them :muscle:

4 Likes

I think so too! I appreciate everyone’s help! Coming back to coco has kicked my butt, soil was definitely easier and less time consuming. But I’m gonna stick with it. :pray:

17 Likes

looks good and im watching this one, good luck for sure and thanks for sharing

3 Likes

Excited to see what these do in flower!

:v:

4 Likes

5-29-24 Day 60- I just got them fed again a couple hrs ago. 1tsp per Gallon of MegaCrop 1 Part and 5mL per Gallon of CaMg+. Flipping at Midnight tonight! Our unknown is indeed a female! So 7 Females/3 Males! :grin:

45 Likes

6-4-24 Day 66- Damn these plants are stretching! They are definitely gonna be close to the light.

52 Likes

Not sure if I’m gonna be able to defoliate these at week 3, no way I get them back in their spots in this 32x32x63 tent lol, it’s way too cramped, these males can’t drop pollen quick enough! Haha

20 Likes

Haha I know the feeling man - its a big relief once the males are all done and you can chop them down.

7 Likes

you did good to get the plants to bounce back they are looking much better.

6 Likes