Bodhi, Doc d, Katsu/Romulan, Bog Fire mix @indoornesian

Starting a new round of seeds tonight. Cant wait to see what’s I store with these genetics.
Starting all regular photoperiod strains
Zap : Bodhi (7)
Bog fire mix : @Indoornesian (6)
Outerlimits : Doc d /magic spirit. (5)
Head Dent : Katsu/Romulan (6)

42 Likes

Some nice selections there, gonna tag along and watch

Best of luck

4 Likes

@Kami I’m tagging along here… Katsu gear is super awesome. Ps. Katsu has a Discord now incase you didn’t know already.

5 Likes

@CADMAN thank you I’m barely techy enough for this forum, I have heard of this discord though i will check it out someday. I got this strain because my brother wanted something with the legendary Romulan in it. This seems like a solid choice I almost went with the ceiling licker strain but heard good things about the Loompas headband (underdawg og?)

4 Likes

Sounds awesome :ok_hand:

I’ve grown out Katsu’s Black Lime Bubba (Black Lime Reserve x Pre98 Bubba Kush) it was fantastic… I’ve got 2 or 3 more strains from him but haven’t ran them yet…

5 Likes

Tuning in for this one. Interested in both the Zap and Outer Limits :eyes:
:green_heart:

4 Likes

I wanna see it all do something for you ! I’ll tag along and see.
Nice selections …

4 Likes

Nice choices! I’m also pulling up a chair for the zap and… all of it really :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Discord refused to allow me to join. They said I was “Too tight” with some of the people here that they don’t like. I told them to kiss my a$$, I like who I wanna like.

4 Likes

48 hours later. Seeds going in soil. All had long tails. The zap was a little smaller and a few didn’t start yet. I planted them before the photo. Will update again when first set of true leaves are up.

8 Likes

I’m interested what you find in Zap and Head Dent. :beers:

3 Likes

Really nice going, can’t wait to see those seedlings. :sunglasses:

1 Like

All the seedlings have breached the surface and looking but 1 bog fire mix seed.

14 Likes

hey bud, how is going these babies ?

2 Likes

@LionsNaughtyBeans. Everything is looking good. I moved the plants over to my. 5x5 tent when i had to transplant my older plants in the 5×9 tent. I have 3 zap in the larger tent ( to make room for ezclone 32 site) and all the others in the. 5x5. They have a 8bulb t5 fixture currently and they are in 2 gallon pot
The 3 small ones are zap in 2 gallons

11 Likes

The bog fire mix from @Indoornesian has amazing smells from the stem rub early on. I really looking forward to what these turn out like. sweet fruity and funky

6 Likes

The are looking beautiful, bud!
I have 4 of bog mix seeds poping on paper at this moment… its a bag of surprise, this seeds, right ? a lot of possibilities like i was reading on indornesian diary! You have noticed different phenos from bog mix seeds ?

i will follow it far close, thats all right ? :stuck_out_tongue:

sounds tasty :drooling_face:

4 Likes

yeah I popped 5 of the bog fire mix and they all look a little different but all share the same father. Its a mystery but one I’m excited to be surprised by. this phot was taken a few days ago since then I rearranged the plants moved the fan location and added the cloner. I’ll update after watering today and take closer photos of each group of sibling plants. I plan on topping in about 2 weeks when my cloner frees up and will flower these a bit smaller than what’s in my 5x9 grow tent( lemongrass, White truffle cut s1, girl crush, slippery susan and mikes strawberry lemonade. I will be flipping those next week or so.

2 Likes

Can’t believe I haven’t visited your diary before now; I appreciate you showing some love over in my little flower log! Loving your setup, your genetics, and the truly beautiful ladies.
I’ll be following along, and, though it’s a little later than I often say it: I bless this grow with the headiest of Heady Bear vibes!

2 Likes

Now you have it !! prepare to the magic :rofl: Thanks for the update about the bog mix… i’m really curious about them and here i can see some of their power :stuck_out_tongue:

i’ll be close… here for you if u need!! happy growing!

2 Likes