Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

I had a dream that i went to my own funeral. Someone there told me “time finally caught up to you.” So when i woke up i had some Mothers Milk to sooth my soul.

7 Likes

Nice! I picked up some MM the other day from a delivery place. It has a slight powdered milk aftertaste. Nice buzz. Kinda dried out though. Def makes me wish I could pop some F2’s

8 Likes

That’s the MM #31 flavor, that #31 cut is used in the new seed drop of Mothers HP. I also got that powdered milk pheno from a dispo.
While MM #5 was more valentine “candy hearts” when i grew it years ago. Like powdered milk plus fruit.

7 Likes

Yeah, please, let’s get off all this other insane shit.

And I dunno if this is the correct thread to be posting these pics haha, but just in an effort to get everybody back on track:

Nikah, flower day 30:

She seems to be finishing up pretty quickly, which is something I’ve noticed with those OMG crosses. She was also left on a month-long 14/10 schedule, which I suspect has something to do with it, as well.

And two of nube’s Pura Vida f2’s, also on flower day 30 but sans a month-long 14/10 schedule haha:

Man… I suuuurrrre do love GROWING Bodhi’s gear…

36 Likes

Everyone is really harshing my mellow this morning. OG and more specifically the Bodhi thread is a place of peace, tranquility and love in an insane world. Let’s keep it that way! Take all negative comments, clap-backs, zingers, put downs, affronts, insults, burns and all other negative shit someplace else. I come here to learn and share about Bodhi. That’s it! Happy fucking Monday y’all! image

38 Likes

This is getting continuously out of hand so closed until we can figure it out. @moderators

24 Likes

Thank you!!!

3 Likes

And we’re cleaned up and back… let’s keep the train on the rails and if any problems tag moderators or hit that flag button.

19 Likes

Thanks toastyjakes!

11 Likes

So can we talk all things related Bodhi or did any rules change?

3 Likes

Bodhi is WATCHING!! Don’t get on Bs naughty list or you’ll have Russet mites for life!!

23 Likes

21 Likes

This thread is for Bodhi seeds and strain discussion, trade, showing off your bodhi gear ND so on…

For talk and pictures of bodhi gear grown out, head to the other thread and get in on that too.

Same rules, just none of what happened yesterday again lol

17 Likes

I bought these two to add to my bodhi collection. Along with the OAXACAN 9 X ANGEL WING AFGHAN FREEBIE

|BODHI - ANGELICA (HA-OG X 88G13HP) × 1|
| — | — |
|BODHI - SAKURA (BUBBA KATSU X WOOKIE) × 1|

10 Likes

Pretty sure this killer photo of Sakura was taken by @nube . This photo alone has me checking my wallet.

But i’m holding out in case Bodhi drops another OMG cross.

13 Likes

This is the thread for related conversations.

the goal for the bodhi plant guide is to have all of the grow reports, strain reports, and first hand factual documentation in one place so people can use it as reference material when doing research, while keeping the other conversations here in the seed and strain discussion thread.

12 Likes

I also just ordered Sakura with the Oaxacan x Afghan freebie, but my second strain was a pack of Lavender Jack.

While I was at it I threw AKBB’S NL creation (NL5 x NL1) x 89NL into my cart, along with a freebie of Consumption x Chocolate Thai.

I believe these are the first seeds I’ve purchased since 4/20 sales last year!

Also, I’m not sure it merits it’s own post in the other Bodhi thread, but here is my Lemon Wookie V2 girl. Planted the seed on NYE so she’s exactly one month old today.

23 Likes

If it wasn’t explicitly mentioned, JBCseeds just updated their Bodhi stock an hour or two ago…

I was making note of the OMG crosses and they had five listed:
Dread Bread (Mango biche x OMG)
Nikah (TK x OMG)
Old Soul (pine soul x OMG)
OM4 (Chem 4 x OMG)
Strawberry Mama (Strawberry Milk x OMG)

17 Likes