Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

Welcome to the Bodhi Seed and Strain Discussion!

This is a thread for all posts about buying seeds, strain recommendations and questions, discussing trades, and showing your collections.

This is also the place to discuss other breeders working with bodhi genetics, your homemade outcrosses of bodhi’s strains, and other bodhi-related topics.

Continue your conversations from the Bodhi Plant and Seed Guide here, where they will be uninterrupted and easier to follow.

Thanks everyone and enjoy the conversation!

For grow reports, strain reports, and factual documentation of bodhi strains you have grown, head over to the bodhi plant guide , and post your grow report there.

Continuing the discussion from https://overgrow.com/t/bodhi-guide-seed-and-strain-discussion-part-1/.

Previous discussions:

old bodhi threads:

12 Likes

Ok let’s kick things off!
(be nice everybody!)

To get things started, here’s some concentrate made with one of my Ethiopian Paintbrush X OMG keeper plants. This pheno smells exactly like rainier cherries.

Bodhi’s ethiopian afghani hybrids have the craziest realistic fruit smells, just like ripe fruit with a slight cool sensation on the inhale. It emits strong dankness when you handle the buds.

The live plants have this ambient reek like skunk and white onion, but the resin on them is so fruity. These plants made me buy carbon filters and completely change my ventilation setup.

54 Likes

Party continues in Part 2

Lazy Lightning x [[ Haze x Sk1] x Sk1] x [Haze x Sk1]

I look forward to looking through these seeds.

51 Likes

Ah crossed it with some Cultivator’s Choice huh? ^^
Looks nice! What’s the nose?

5 Likes

Vaping a little personal cross Soul Mate x Cherry Queen and watching an old Bob Marley concert.

20 Likes

What are you poppin out the bunch? I’m leaning toward Pleidian Artifact and Oaxacan x Angel Wing first…

30 Likes

I’d do the zap, pleidian artifact or DLA6.

7 Likes

Deep Lemony Earth. I ended up pollenating the whole clone from the LL mother I have.

5 Likes

Last thread is obsolete

8 Likes

Appy ss…or k4_ssdd…or skhp. But that’s just me. Lol

8 Likes

Appy SS is on my list to try in the future, I killed too many K4 x SSDD just recently.DOH!
Fortunately @Kyumonryu really hooked it up with those Co op pucks. :mechanical_arm:
I was only able to get one going this run.

8 Likes

@Tessellated it went for $91 on the DCSE auction.

6 Likes

Shit I didn’t know there had been a co op…I just recently got another pk of dla9.

6 Likes

Ah you’ve got Cherry Unicorn! That was great for me, we gotta make F2s not many of those packs. For a right now pop I say that or the Appy Super Skunk

10 Likes

I’m done…remember folks…use. birth control :v:t5:

3 Likes

Your A11G looks nice, did you do a reproduction with that line?

2 Likes

I’m down to do an increase on those or whatever else seems deemable. I’ve recieved more gifts from here than anywhere else in the short time I’ve been here, ready to give back.

10 Likes

If someone told me Minitiger was going to be the voice of reason and diplomacy as the B thread does its annual thing I would have begged them to F2 what they’ve been smoking.

Here’s some Bodhi genetics currently going for 2024

Lavender Jack (nn cut)

Triple Sunshine G

SSDD , Triple Sunshine A & G - to be pollinated by Triple Sunshine E & H

43 Likes

13 Bodhi Mango Hashplants! Probably going to flip to flower next week.

32 Likes

Maybe one of these next…idk

got too many f2s to pull out😅

19 Likes