Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

That sounds very similar to the snuggle funk… body waves and euphoria. Rock hard golf balls drenched in trichs

2 Likes

I made a thread with pics maybe a month ago if you wanna see pics. Two plants pretty much identical except one was a runt and had milder terps. Same effects from both

1 Like

Has anyone reproduced seeds drom Bodhi’s Bubbashine?

3 Likes

@ramblinrose did the bubbashine hp if i’m not mistaken :thinking:

I don’t think i’ve seen any other’s here yet :thinking:

3 Likes

Yep I did a small f3 from bubbashine x g13hp f2s.
I saw copa is doing true bubbashine F2s, pretty cool there’s still some original bubbashine out there.

19 Likes

Headie Gardens is back up. Here are a few good ones that I do not see anywhere else.

https://headiegardens.com/shop/breeders/bodhi-seeds/red-eye-jedi-skywalker-og-x-88g13-hp

14 Likes

Biggest downside: no more sort by alphabetical :sob:

4 Likes

Purple Lemon Thai, taken at 20 weeks. I still think I had another month to go

45 Likes

Some may be looking for that too.

15 Likes

It says out of stock.

5 Likes

Sorry anyone that got excited!!

Thank you, @CocoaCoir

2 Likes

That Red Eye Jedi is a good one! Thanks @CocoaCoir for always helping all of us and pointing us in the right direction. You a pretty rad in my book, thank you.

6 Likes

Yeah all of the out of stock is showing even though i clicked on in-stock items. Still work to be done.

3 Likes

PLT was very potent for me. My buddy said the high was like the semi 3rd person view in Being Jon Malkovich.
Smelled like acrid berries but that faded to a nice lemony blackberry aroma. I had two females and one was only okay. She seemed to do better with topping and staking rather than training.

25 Likes

This looks and sounds amazing. Can’t wait to experience Being Jon Malkovich for myself! Haha

That nug is huge!
Thanks for sharing the report and the photo :v:

5 Likes

I think I got two of the only ok ones lol. They both smelled exactly the same as your description though. How long did you take yours?

3 Likes

Around 80 days. I’m sure she could’ve gone longer.

Lil purple seahorse trichome

19 Likes

Anyone have info on the Lemon Thai Bodhi uses?

3 Likes

Couple of Phone Homes taking up damn near all of the 4 by 4. These two plants have been very good to us so far, they will provide great medicine for my mom and us.

27 Likes

I believe Bodhi’s Lemon Thai (Sativa) cut is a Dutch Flowers Lemon Thai F2 selection :thinking:

That’s what the Prayer Tower says over on breedbay anyways…

He also had a Lemon Thai indica cut from Inkognyto :thinking:

11 Likes