Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

That pack is very rare

3 Likes

WE LIVE

6 Likes

site crashed for me didnā€™t put my order through :triumph:

5 Likes

i got you!

6 Likes

Sold out already holy shit

Made it to final checkout page with the holy hand grenade only to get the dreaded out of stock message.

6 Likes

Damn jbc site wonā€™t even load updated Bodhi list for me, donā€™t see anything new

1 Like

10 last chance left

1 Like

Sheeesh this new hype is real.

1 Like

Heā€™s been selling out like this since at least 2012-2013. Hype to me now a days would mean unsubstantiated and based on marketing and not actual substance. Bodhi literally does 0 marketing. He only released one ā€œhypeā€ strain in the whole drop which would be ā€œgarlic mintsā€ i picked that shit up quick testing at 36%.

4 Likes

Same with me dudeā€¦ :blush:

2 Likes

Pipeline hashplant
Star child
Godhead

1 Like

Itā€™s tk x the white x Malawi x pipeline hp sounds like a crazy cross @HolyAngel

4 Likes

I woke up at 11 AM, got on order through for the Lavender limeade and the Holy Hand Grenade. Got lucky today

7 Likes

11 Likes

lol I was on JBC fifteen mins ago and it said one Holy Hand Grenade in stock. Tried to add to my cart and it switched to out of stock. Product page still says one in stock as of this moment :man_shrugging:

I think the product page is lying

6 Likes

That went so quick, I got internal server errors but yeah I think it broke the system.

3 Likes

Last chance also out of stock and just a few minutes ago it said 5.

2 Likes

The holy hand grenade went in actual seconds, I had it in my cart at 8 and by the time I tried to place the order, it was already outā€¦ got the last chance and some dla at least

7 Likes

If anyone isnā€™t broke yet from the new drop I saw they have a pack of DLA 16 up for auction on DCSX

1 Like