Bodhi is on sale and Buy 1 Get 1 🧁

Check out the great choices of FULL-SIZED freebies!
Shop Bodhi
#GreatLakesGenetics #BadDawgGenetics #BadDawgFreebies

30 Likes

Wow, they are on sale and BOGO, very cool.

7 Likes

Of course this sale has to be going on while I am dealing with a hurricane.

6 Likes

2a6aff081f8af8f52aaa76cb9c73599e5f0f5bec34e27f62f4e2b5bdc50ad89b wanna try that Master of Muppets

4 Likes

Well, you guys won this time haha. :+1:
Thanks in advance!

4 Likes

What you scoop? @potpotpot I’m thinking of scooping space cowboy or soulmate and strawberry mama might just hold out and get the white light hash plant when they drop though…

5 Likes

Scooped the OGKB x OMG. Def waiting for the White Light Hashplant myself!

6 Likes

I grabbed the Silver Sunshine with the Strawberry Temple freebie.
Now let’s see when I actually get to them lol

7 Likes

Guess the website hasn’t been updated yet?

3 Likes

The new stuff hasn’t dropped yet. Hopefully soon

5 Likes

Holy moly did I pick a good time to pick up some Bodhi. I think I got every single one of the listed lineup in either freebies or plain bought. I LOVE GreatLakesGenetics especially the $45 Bodhi seed packs. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

My wife is going to be pissed. Oh well.

2 Likes

Bodhi sales not really getting me excited anymore. Mostly the old selections from the last few years with a limited selection. And what is available is the stuff that doesn’t really sell. What is new-ish uses the same males he’s been running for a few years, and then a bunch of stuff not fully tested. Time for bodhi to change it up a bit imo.

1 Like

He is changing it up. That’s why there’s a sale. They are trying to move some older inventory, and Bodhi is trying to clean out his seed fridge, hence the NFT lines.

Wookie is ending
OMG is dead but trickling out the last beans.
He’s working with new males now, but they aren’t out for sale yet. It all takes time

3 Likes

What’s his new male’s? If you don’t mind my asking. In fact where can I find info on his work in general? His last IG post was over 160 weeks ago.

Cookie crosses with Berner lol. We’re lucky we made it this far with only a couple sneaking in haha. Honestly, who knows. Yea he’s been really busy this year with stuff so he hasn’t been dropping much info or anything. He’s not a big hype guy either. When he has something new new to show, he’ll probably drop some info.

1 Like

2 packs for 45 bucks and people still complain

6 Likes