Bodhi Pagoda ( Apollo 11 x Appalachia) open pollination ☀️

Just planted 7 pagoda got tails on all 7 planted in 1 gallons will be using this thread to journal my progress hopefully will have above soil pictures starting tomorrow fingers crossed y’all !

Bodhi’s description:
“Puffy pineapple crystalline chem apollo prayer castles on a lanky bush of goodness. Mind melting space exploration from the comfort of your couch.”

Beginning of life

As always much love good vibes and happy growing

:v::seedling::sunny::heart:

114 Likes

I’m here for it🤟🏾

8 Likes

Awesome news. Been kicking myself for a long time for not getting this heady gem when it was available 10 years ago.

17 Likes

Sick, thats great you got good germination - good luck with the run!

8 Likes
9 Likes

Hell yeah

IMG_6461

:chair:

18 Likes

Settled in for the show!

4 Likes

Sweet! Best of vibes for a successful grow

5 Likes

I’m in for this one!!

3 Likes

Hell yeah man, I am always here for a C99 or Apollo preservation, got a few rarities myself I need to OP, but the closest I’ve got to Bodhi Apollo is Smart Move

6 Likes

Hoping to bring it back for many to enjoy wish I had more beans to do a true op but figured 7 is better than nothing haven’t tried anything Apollo lines but been seeing nothing but positive about them and the offspring stoked to be able to do this one :grin: thanks for the description snagged that for the post

18 Likes

Haven’t had A11 but i looove Jack H. And i grew A13 x Vortex and it was the MOST SOARING bud i’ve smoked in 38 years of cannabis adventures.
Your Pagoda f2 should be even better!

6 Likes

Tails are good enough for this:

:sparkles::sparkles::bear: I bless this grow with the headiest of Heady Bear vibes! :bear: :sparkles: :sparkles:

I’ll be watching this one close…a little too close.:bear::sweat::purple_heart:

26 Likes

Hell yeah wouldn’t be the same without some heady bear vibes looks like there working too less then 12 hours later already seeing some pop above soil

24 Likes

Dropping in to watch. Gotta love bodhis descriptions haha

7 Likes

Dude @DesertHeartGardens! Things are off to a great start! Best of luck buddy!! MTSBWY

6 Likes

Very excited about this, hope you get a good male to female ratio… pulling up a super comfortable lawn chair for this action.good luck with your grow

3 Likes

IMG_6485

10 Likes

ezgif.com-resize (2) 200w (2) rollitup

5 Likes

Lol, I should use that in the introduce yourself thread :rofl:

8 Likes