Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

Sounds like this smell wasn’t disappointing in the end! They look great too! Nice work!

4 Likes

I’d say your odds are good. I grew the Uplift (HA OG x Snow Lotus) last round and it’s some of the best weed I’ve ever grown. No reason to think that your Angelica won’t turn out real good, too.

@Sunvalley grew some of those Angelicas, we were just talking about it. He sounded pretty happy with them. Liked it so much he made some seeds with them, if that’s any indication.

10 Likes

Chopped and trimmed Dank Sinatra f2 tonight.
Again I would have liked to let this go another week if possible, I took it down at 59 days though.
Great plant to grow, and the structure is fantastic, dense buds and almost nothing to trim off them.
Smell is amazing too, deep citrus fuel.

@TopShelfTrees1 welcome to the bodhi thread, you’ll find nothing but good vibes and awesome plants here.

38 Likes

Has anyone had any experience with Sunshine Queen (grown or smoked)?

5 Likes

Angelica was great smoke … I only got 1 female and it turned out really nice. Good enough to grow out just about every seed I got off it when crossed with my Dosidos male. Id defs run it again

11 Likes

Thanks brother

3 Likes

Anyone have a link where I can acquire some BODHI beans in the great white North ? Would be much, much appreciated :pray:t2:

7 Likes

I’ve used Great Lake Genetics, Headie Gardens and Attitude seedbank in the past. Attitude is really expensive. GLG has expensive shipping but you’ll get a t-shirt and decent freebies and Headie have great prices and sales often when the site actually works.

10 Likes

I think Headie Gardens is still down. That was my favorite site to get from. Im not sure what happened to the owner Shoe, but Ive been praying for him and his family. If he comes back I would definetly go through him. One of the nicest people you could ever talk to.

Great Lakes genetics is also a site full of Bodhi Gear. They have sales from time to time as well.

I think Attitude stopped selling Bodhi gear. Last time I checked they didnt have anything. I remember contacting them to ask when they would be back in stock, amd they replied sayong it might never happen. IDK why.

JBCSeeds is another nice site to get Bodhi gear I havnt made a purchase from them yet, but the owner seemed cool as well.

Also you can go through Doc D or Magic Spirit Seed Co. He is friend’s woth Bodhi and uses a lot of his genetics and Bodhis favorite cuts to make his own crosses. He dosnt offer anything of Bodhis uncut, but he has some amazing genetics which he uses to make his crosses. Great sales, and a newsletter with new gear each month. You need to join a free mailing list and you get a list with prices every month. He also posts pics on InstaG of all his crosses with a little info. But if you need more info you can write him and he will always happily respond.

You can also try InstaG for Bodhi gear. Or right here !!
OG is an awesome place to find it. Plenty of his strains are held by memebers here. You can always post on the seed trading thread asking for some. Plenty of amazing members on here will gladly trade you some of his genetics if you ask❤

15 Likes

I don’t think Doc D ships to Canada yet. Although that may be changing soon, according to the recent newsletter.

@TopShelfTrees1 I’ve ordered Bodhi to Canada from JBC and Greatlakes without any issues.

7 Likes

Ya I hate putting my hand out but I appreciate all your advice and help. I was on the Great Lakes website and saw a bunch of stuff including 2 I REALLY want. Definitely costly on the shipping to Canada though, WOW! gonna have to save up some scratch to make this order it seems. (At least the currency conversion is decent atm which helps) REALLY appreciate the help gentlemen truly. @HappyTrees23s @NorthNorthNugs

5 Likes

Yeah, I just tried to log on to headies a second ago (for my own reasons… haha), wouldn’t work. Looks like Attitude just got re-stocked, actually. They were really low on Bodhi gear a few months ago, but they’ve got a bunch now. Even got some Mountain Temple! If I hadn’t ordered a couple packs of that from GLG a few months ago, I’d be all over that. I know people have issues with Attitude, but they’ve always come through for me. I like that I can use a card with them.

10 Likes

Awesome, that literally answered the question I was about to type @Kyumonryu “read my mind”

3 Likes

What are they? Maybe I can help you out.

6 Likes

This is why I love this place, have never asked a question that hasn’t been VERY WELL answered, you guys truly kick ass, hopefully in the next 14-28 days I’ll have some Bodhi gear and as I’m literally almost ready to start popping my next run I may slip them in (time dependant)

4 Likes

Sorry I’m thinking of someone else with the GG4 my bad . tony green and Bodhi are the two breeders I’ve never tried I’m dying to get into the lineup, I have a list on my fridge with top ten wanted strains all are Bodhi and Tony Green and one GGG

3 Likes

Cluster funk and Jabbas stash @minitiger granola funk, bubba d and golden triangle are intriguing but I’m really unfamiliar with his stuff so unsure what really to aim for…. I like heavy indicas, potent, dank . Any suggestions or input is much appreciated.

4 Likes

Okay. Jabba’s Stash is really old. Are seeds of that still floating around? I’ve grown Clusterfunk, it’s great weed. I know I had five or six seeds of that left, but I might’ve sent them to somebody. I’ll have to look at my list. Pretty sure those are still available, though. Can’t help you with those others. I definitely don’t have those.

8 Likes

Ya they are but people are asking crazy prices, one guy asked me for 375$US for 6 seeds ffs, with no authenticity whatsoever lmao. I’ll get some at some point. Just moved some gems out of the big room to make space available for 6 new moms , so the hunt begins. 99% sure one space is filled with pheno 2 of what I’m growing atm, Jordan is good to me, always has been, and we have 4/5 other preferred breeders as well as the crew at Gage Green over the many many years I’ve dealt with them, even had a tour of their insane facilities several years back and was blown away by the sheer number of absolute gems in their stable. It’s ludicrous , not to mention the amount of plants they produce in general and comb through for their $ strains. But I feel it’s time to branch out a bit and get some fresh genetics, terps into the mix and hopefully find a few real gems in the process as I’m pretty damn picky tbh. I appreciate you looking , and if you come across the clusters or anything you think I may like let me know, I’ll trade you or shoot you some cheddar$ @minitiger you are a kind soul

7 Likes

GLG has Clusterfunk in stock, bud.

https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/product/cluster-funk-chem/

11 Likes