Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

Already in the cart, much appreciated

6 Likes

Just got an invite from Nu-Be to join this forum. Iā€™m a new member with restrictions, so I donā€™t think that I can PM anyone yet. I came over from Rollitup and mostly stayed in the organic and Bodhi section. Iā€™ll start sharing here too. Iā€™ll go outside and take a pick of my Purple Wookie V2(or V3?). I keep getting them mixed up because I bought Magenta HP and Purple wookie at the same time, one was V2 and the other V3. I think itā€™s PW V3???

25 Likes

Here we go, Iā€™m able to reply to post but not PM yet because Iā€™m a FNG. I should have used that as my screen name and we could have been Newb and ā€œFucking New Guyā€ lolā€¦

19 Likes

Hey :wave: welcome to the community !
If nube sent you here then you cant be all that bad :laughing:

9 Likes

Rollitup is very restrictive on letting people share. I have some old Bodhi seeds that are out of rotation and he suggested that I come here

21 Likes

Iā€™m sitting on 3x packs of Granola Funk but they are not on deck yet. I have 2x Sun RA and 1x DazzleBerry and 1x Terpenado that are next in rotation. However, I may be persuaded to change my mind. I do plan on running all of these soonā€¦

11 Likes

Let me know what you have my friend ? Iā€™m actually looking for a few older Bodhi gems

5 Likes

welcome @GroundUpCannabisFarm this place is very chilled hope you enjoy :smiley:

growth in growing :seedling: :herb: :evergreen_tree:

:man_farmer:lime

6 Likes

Same :point_up: thou I dont know when I can do a seed run yet. Still dealing with a lot of personal issues that have been taking over my life.

4 Likes

Welcome to OG, it doesnā€™t take long to get PM privileges. Just keep exploring and you will be a regular member in no time. :+1::seedling:

8 Likes

I plan on blasting through seed packs. Iā€™ve been gathering seeds to start my business with and they want to do ā€œSeed to saleā€ tracking, so Iā€™m 100% legal with everything now. Just got my business license, so commence the blasting lol. Over the years, I noticed that it takes anywhere from 10-15 seed packs to find something really special. Iā€™m not that guy that only wants strains based off of structure, but Iā€™m looking for the most impressive bud regardless of grow characteristics. I thought other people were after the same, but apparently not. My fav strains seem to be mid producers and not commercial strains. Supposedly, sharing is open on here and that is what brought me here. On RIU, you had to get personal phone #'s to even talk about it or face getting bannedā€¦ I planned on running all 3x Granola Funk and finding the best out of the bunch. My wife has a horticulture degree and her professors have commented on her skill finding and dealing with pest issues, so my plants are clean and started from seed. She has a nice loupe for inspecting leaves. She also buys and sells houseplants, buys locally and ships on the internet and she is confident about mailing plants nowā€¦

21 Likes

Then fuck that guy. Itā€™s highly unlikely that those seeds are legit. But even if they are, fuck him. What? He bought a seventy dollar pack of seeds, broke it up into two packs and is now selling a half-pack for $375? Trying to make almost 700 bucks off a pack of seeds he paid seventy bucks for? Eat shit. Do not encourage that kind of behavior by buying those seeds. Youā€™ll live without them. Lots of good shit getting bred haha.

I am not a kind soul. Iā€™m an asshole. Iā€™m really only offering you seeds because Iā€™m desperate to make some room in the fridge haha.

26 Likes

That was essentially what I said to him but in a bit kinder words ā€œ said good luck with selling your half pack of open beans for an outrageous priceā€ worst part is in his crazy price asking he said I see you are from Canada Iā€™m starting a clone business. I asked if he was one of those guys selling clones for 5-6-700$ too of nothing truly special. Guy literally ruined my day I was pissed after chatting with him, but a very nice person happened to make my day MUCH MUCH better shortly after.

8 Likes

This kind of shit grinds my gears.

:fu:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @GroundUpCannabisFarm

3 Likes

Welcome @GroundUpCannabisFarm sounds like you really know your shit man, glad to have you here

3 Likes

Iā€™ve seen it so many times, I mean I guess I get high prices for crazy elusive clone only strains that truly arenā€™t circulated but still not in those insane price ranges. Iā€™ve been quoted 500-600-700-750$ SO MANY times now Iā€™ve actually stopped inquiring about clones tbh. Then there are guys with LEGIT high caliber genetics asking 25-50$ a pop depending, 100$ for their ā€œsuper elitesā€ come on. Back in the day, 5$ a pop top shelf genetics, zero bugs/pathogens. BIG BIG CLONES, with tons of roots, I used to do ten for 40$ quite often, sold hundreds and hundreds if not thousands. I just wanted others to be able to get good genetics as then they were VERY SCARCE or extremely expensive for the few good beans readily available

10 Likes

Sounds like we need more folks like you and less of those other guys.

5 Likes

To be fair, Iā€™m a newb to the industry lolā€¦ Iā€™m still cutting trees(which I feel bad about) but after a smoke session, I decided that I have to cut trees to grow trees lol. I was actually thinking about planting fruit trees at the time too though lol. I have land, but itā€™s almost all wooded. Dozer is coming in Oct so I can clear land for a greenhouse. I plan on doing 100% organic growing and NOT using any sprays in flower. I spray micronutrients during Veg and do a cleaning spray with LABS. I make my own compost and also making my own JADAM/KNF inputs. Iā€™m really loving JADAM but I think that KNF might be higher quality, but I would have to source sugar where JADAM lets me keep a closed loop. Sorry, I took this time to do a brief introduction. Iā€™m by no means a professional and I am constantly screwing things up. However, I try my hardest to learn from mistakes and I am relentless at finding answers to my problems. I have a lot of problems though lolā€¦ Iā€™m a 100% disabled combat veteran, I was infantry, and I am currently taking ADHD meds(stimulants) for TBI/PTSD and that is the reason why I am so gabby at times, I apologize in advance. I have a keyboard in front of me and I can burn it up w/o thinking lolā€¦ Iā€™m just being friendly, some people take it as being too much, but you either love me or hate me. Thanks for the replay BTW, this seems like a real friendly community, there is a lot of mud slinging on FB and RIU.

20 Likes

She looks awesome

2 Likes