Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

@twistedinfinity. Are these bred for outdoor or have you seen them run indoor?

3 Likes

@Joker I am pretty sure they are just doing outdoor with them, although I havenā€™t read back through their posts to verify. I personally would run them indoors if I could snag em up :slight_smile:

It would be worth sending them a message or email. I am sure they are pretty busy with just listing that drop in the past couple days or so but they would probably answer the ? in an instagram post too

7 Likes

Canā€™t wait for a smoke report on the Heaven Mountain!

5 Likes

Same man :slight_smile: always exciting to have popped a handful of seeds from different strains with such a wide variety of smells / structures / probable effects. I have Heaven Mountain, Spirit Train, Goji og, Sunshine 4 F2, Tigerā€™s Milk, Yeti F3 and a Bingo Pajama going

I am always itching to start more but try to not get myself overwhelmed and waste plants / seeds lol.

15 Likes

Welllllll, shitā€¦ Looks like your non-sprouting vibes did the trick, @HolyAngel. One Soar seed didnā€™t pop, leaving me with four seedlings. And three out of four Ghost of Lee Roy seeds didnā€™t pop (fucking Rare Dankness; I also found pollen sacs on one of my Starkillers thatā€™s five-and-a-half weeks into flower last night; starting to see why their reputation is less than stellar). So I planted four of the Purple NL2ā€™s Sunday afternoon. Two are already out of the ground, the other two should be up sometime this afternoon, hopefully. Those will be included in the Soar log, obviously.

12 Likes

:rofl:
That sucks on the pollen sacks though :disappointed::disappointed::disappointed: Will definitely steer clear of Rare Dankness then.

Sounds great for those PNL2ā€™s tho! Youā€™re beating me to the races on those so Iā€™ll be watching for what you get out of them :eyes: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Looking forward to both the Soar and PNL2ā€™s. Happy to tag along!!

6 Likes

@HolyAngel I got mine from Speakeasy, did yours arrive??

4 Likes

Yep got mine last week and have them safely packed in vials in my seed fridge until I can clear out some room in the tents ^^

5 Likes

Rough streak of luck. Itā€™ll get better! Still very excited about the Soar and have a good feeling about them.

7 Likes

Yeah, I dunno what happened with that one Soar bean. Or the Ghost of Lee Roys. I usually get 100% germination rates on new seeds, or close to 100% anyway.

7 Likes

It was probably @HolyAngel. Occamā€™s Razor says so.

6 Likes

Sunshine 4 f2s. Each pic lower bud from one of 3 plants from seed

29 Likes

Blast from the past, but did you ever get those SSDD x Stawdawg Guava beans? I just donated mine to the preservation run pool, if youā€™re still interested!

14 Likes

I got a Sunshine 4 clone from a friend. Killer smokeā€¦almost to strong for me. It can ruin my day if I smoke it on a Saturday morning. NOTHING WILL GET DONE!

Mine was kind of Chem smells while growing but now after a cure itā€™s all dark chocolate/cocoa smells. Let me know if you get anything like that.
Looking good!

19 Likes

Hi all, how are you doing?
From what Iā€™ve read, their strains are very recommendable. Can anyone advise which strains for Outdoor with flowering ending in late September, early October?

4 Likes

Iā€™ll be shipping em out to 50State here on Monday so hopefully not too long ^^

9 Likes

Quite the gift to the community! Thank you. :slight_smile:

Hey welcome to Overgrow @espiao69. :slight_smile: Just about any of bodhi seedsā€™ crosses with the Wookie male will finish early, and a few of the 88g13hp crosses will finish in early October as well. The 88g13hp crosses are also well known for being mold and mildew resistant, but if your buds are super big and dense, there may be no avoiding it unless your climate is dry.

Nice of you to take on that responsibility. I wonder @50State did you ever run those Blue Tara I passed you from the RIU user @DarthPlagueis who sent them to me as donatation to the Preservation Runs?

13 Likes

Myself and @Techrepkim will be starting seeds tomorrow so the Blue Tara is scheduled to be started plus some UK Cheese x UFS18, Scotts OG, Goji Lights.

21 Likes

Thanks for the fast response @50State. :handshake: Hope all is well this holiday season. :christmas_tree:

That Blue Tara F2 might be the first seed run I sign up for!

17 Likes