Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

I was saying the same thing! been wanting to see that damn mug of is for years haha

1 Like

The Sun Ra I just harvested and trimmed is now curing, but smells like pinesol or some other industrial cleaner with musky soap. An interesting combination and the buds are huge and dense, with great resin content.

That one was SFV OG x Wookie 15. I’m impressed with just this one seed I popped so far. I’m looking forward to digging through those other Wookie crosses like TK, SSH, etc.

21 Likes

Has anyone determined what “everything” is?

12 Likes

That not saying the parents, only does it to annoy, right?

1 Like

I’m not sure what you’re asking - possible autocorrect typo

I just can’t find any info on the “everything” female in this newer cross

3 Likes

“everything” is the strain name?

Respectfully, youre over thinking this. Big red circle in the picture. Just a simple question about the cross

2 Likes

I haven’t seen anything about which females were involved, but I took it to mean he crossed a BSHW BX male to all of his females, or at least to a group of different females, and didn’t separate the seeds produced by each mother (i.e. different moms from different cultivars, pollinated by BSHW, all mixed together).

15 Likes

Thank you - I had no idea and really thought it was some cut I hadn’t heard of lol. Now I’m really curious about what’s hiding in it

6 Likes

I like Sun Ra a lot. It’s loud and proud and very muscular. Open a container or bud and everyone knows it! Secret Chief and Greenpoint California Cannon also are crosses of SFV OG and they are all excellent.
Have fun, Damnit!!

18 Likes

Search for each part of what’s legible, add the word “strain” in your search.

7 Likes

Yep searched on OG, seedfinder, RIU, and PH when I first ordered - found nothing. So asking that question in a Bodhi thread on OG feels like the best place to get answers from those in the know :mag_right:

7 Likes

Hi @Nuskool89 , i recommend signing up at Breedbay.org. All content is visible only to members.
Search for BSHB and there are several posts w info on Bodhi’s BSHB. What i learned is that it’s likely a colorful Mexican dom. hybrid.

EDIT: supposed to be Purple Zacatecas (x Thai possibly).

BSHB is Bodhi’s cut to differentiate from BSHW.

Breedbay is where Bodhi, Strayfox, Doc D, Nube, Shoe and others all have posted in the Bodhi threads over the years. It’s the Granddaddy of weed forums. And B has posted there since 2009 or so.

19 Likes

What are the best seed banks to order bodhi seeds from US to Europe? I noticed breedersdorect and dagga :pray:

6 Likes

I believe GreatLakesGenetics ships overseas as well.

7 Likes

Yeah i noticed but on thers web page i constanly get error. Something like that some countrys have some ban or something :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

@Faithisyours , because of Covid, the USPS won’t ship to several countries, like (surprisingly) Australia. Check the USPS site to see if your country is listed. Scroll down the site, as there are several categories of “service alerts”.

Headiegardens and JBC are also great US seedbanks but i don’t know about their shipping.

6 Likes

Maybe not then, whoops! In their FAQ it says something to the effect of “if you can see our page, we ship to you”, but an error when trying to view it sounds like a bad omen.

6 Likes

Right. :joy_cat:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

California Cannon’s actually (supposedly) a Tahoe cross, not SFV. I grew a couple a few years back. I loooooove Tahoe (and SFV, too) and there wasn’t anything “Tahoe-ish” at all about those plants. I’m fairly certain that the grow report Greenpoint has on their website is a straight Tahoe grow that GP passed off as a California Cannon grow report.

Also, Gu showed up on OG a year or two ago and said he didn’t know where he sourced the Tahoe from (bad sign haha) when I mentioned it, but that he thought it might’ve been Cali Connect’s “Tahoe,” so… Another bad sign haha.

15 Likes