Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

A Cobra Lips female seedling.

41 Likes

lucky charms f2 and Gogi daydream(ssdd x Gogi og)looking good should start to take off soon :+1: much love good vibes and happy growing :v::seedling::sunny::heart:

37 Likes

All this talk of Lucky Charms has my mouth watering for some too. I actually aquired and secured a couple of packs of the F2s for myself today from a seedbank. Heritage Seedbank actually had some F2s in stock as well that I sawā€¦ but theyā€™re down to only 2 packs. Lil pricey tho, considering the F1s from Bodhi were half the price Heritage wants for the F2s.

I saw this place had a A13 x A11 seed preservation project going a while back. I wish I was a member here and knew of that back thenā€¦ man what I wouldnā€™t give for those. I lost my Bodhi A11g cut when I was hospitalized for a neurological problem and then sepsis after a surgical complication. I nearly died but my plants sure did. Was the worse thing Iā€™ve ever gone through in my life.

21 Likes

Iā€™ve seen those, but $150 a pack for F2ā€™s is cray cray IMO. F2ā€™s were going around for free here. There was a preservation run and Iā€™m sure thereā€™s more out there.

15 Likes

Most likely Wonā€™t be no co op amount but glad Iā€™m trying to making some F3s after seeing that price :sweat_smile: @VAhomegrown

13 Likes

are you journaling these? very interested.

10 Likes

Will be journaling here going to be starting up another organic adventure thread will tag you when I get it @the_bot going and sadly I think those a13 x a11 beans vanished from the run but this was posted in that thread awhile back

@MonsterDrank

18 Likes

What I wouldnā€™t give for a time machine to go back and get some of Bodhiā€™s old Lavender x Appalachia, Purple Moonshine, Fantasy Island, Lucky Charms, A11g, Instant Kama, Mothers Milkā€¦ so many old gems that came and went so fast. I think my first Bodhi pack was an old pack of Purple Kush x Sour Diesel IBL or something like that.

This is why I invested in a seed fridge and some vials and silica beads to save some of these packs that I buy that I canā€™t get to right away. You never know if a pack like Lavender Jack or Purple Soul is going to be the one ten years from now, people are telling stories about and belly aching because they canā€™t get it anymoreā€¦ thats basic my complaint about his A11gā€¦ I do actually still have some of those but doubt theyā€™re still viable after my health issues my old seed fridge broke and theyā€™ve been improper stored for so longā€¦ alltho my male and female Blackberry Lotus pair are alive and wellā€¦ vegging under LEDs right nowā€¦ so thereā€™s that. :laughing:

17 Likes

FOR REAL. When I first started reading into Bodhi, those older strains sounded exactly like what I was looking for and missing in most weed these days. Maybe that was because most of the older ones actually had descriptions though lol. Just reading his descriptions was enough to make an old school head in a dessert strain world get excited about weed again.

14 Likes

Can I get some more details on the fridge and setup?

5 Likes

Berner talking about bodhi at around 47 min mark. I guess the strain they are releasing with his album is the Congo Cashmere.

7 Likes

1 billion dollars and is wearing a tracksuitā€¦ What little styleā€¦

6 Likes

Hugh Hefner wore pajamas all day.

14 Likes

Hugh had a multitude of good reasons too.

12 Likes

So itā€™s congo/Kashmir x cookies for the album? I just feel like the cookies part of the cross takes away all my excitement for it.

9 Likes

I thought it was a lavender zkittles or something like that?

8 Likes

That video is 3 months old. I feel like I was the last to find out hahahaha.

6 Likes

Yea we all are lol That Jodrey vid was 2 months old too, which means this has all been happening for a minute now, and the only way to have even become aware of this information was by watching some obscure video. Yā€™all know how long it takes to make seeds, test them, setup the marketing, etc. This isnā€™t something that has been recently decided. Itā€™s just something thatā€™s been recently revealed to us. Been on the downlow. Which I get. Iā€™m not salty. Just kind of funny reverse engineering the whole situation.

17 Likes

morning of day 15 since flip in the 4x4 with the old soul clones I think this is going to be one of my best runs yet hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday much love and good vibes :v::heart::seedling::sunny:

40 Likes

You gonna leave them leafy or you gonna defoliate a little?

9 Likes