Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2)

Nope, here too :frowning:

6 Likes

Wish I could pay with plastic. If I miss this drop I’m going to fall into a deep depression lol

7 Likes

Looks like only 9 were available. Better jump on them fast, unless Shoe got more than Matt.

5 Likes

Ughh. I hope I don’t miss this. I have zero free cash atm. If anyone snags an extra pack, I have an extra pack of Mountain Temple I’d trade

6 Likes

Damn, I just clicked the link and it already says out of stock looks like I missed this one sadly…

7 Likes

Shoes gonna have some in too then?

Will there be a H&L breeder category on there or will he list em somewhere else on the site since he’s not a regular breeder you think?

7 Likes

I think the best bet with Shoe is order and pay now. If it wasn’t for all the awesome people here I would be even more tapped out

7 Likes

Hukd on foniks werkd for me…

3 Likes

The Appalachia crosses were great for their time when Bodhi used them for his drop…

5 Likes

That’s kinda weird, they’ve published a decent amount of reviews of his stuff over the years in that “MILF” section. That’s where I first read about Goji actually, a long-ass time ago. I remember there was a Gold Star review, too, and a Wookie review, maybe a few others I’m forgetting.

But that was in the actual magazine. I guess they didn’t put it on their site. Strange.

11 Likes

It looks like the Appalachia f3s are super limited. I saw them on Riots page when 8 were in stock… checked back a short while later and only one pack was left. They went fast. H&L’s Instagram post actually says… “I’m letting a few packs out to the homies Headie Gardens and Riot Seeds.” Maybe he was being literal when he said “Few.”

5 Likes

Riot has done at least two drops so far for 15-20 packs each. Idk what headies got. Unsure if there’s gonna be more.

4 Likes

Someone is got to do a seed increase! Right

8 Likes

Week 5 Redeye Jedi

Looking OG to me in bud structure but am no expert and have never grown a pure OG before. Any thoughts?

51 Likes

Dang that looks further ahead than week 5. Pistils all orange/brown already

5 Likes

Hey @anon74731205. are you going to journal the grow?

3 Likes

Not to make it too non-Bodhi, but if you Appalachia guys were looking to try some crosses of the Appy F4, H&L gave seeds or pollen to Copa Genetics and he’s got some testers that are probably still available through @Enjoi802 here:

c66000b5ba6bca7478e0ffc822e3b633b1d95993_2_225x500

EDIT: I dug a little and actually this Appy F4 is H&L’s work taken to F4 by Two Currents Grow:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcYaC6dO6ar/?igshid=NTdlMDg3MTY=

15 Likes

The Appalachia f3 are now there. Looks like they drop soon! Good luck

https://headiegardens.com/product-category/breeders/high-lonesome/

18 Likes

Yeah. To be a little bit more precise we are around 38 days flower right now. I’ve had a pheno of Space Monkey fully ripen by day 50-55 so it wouldn’t be unheard of if this is just a fast ripening pheno. Don’t think it’s pollinated as the other Redeye Jedi next to it still has mostly white pistils :

RJ #1

RJ #2

47 Likes

I can breathe easy now. Had to sell a veg light to a buddy but I secured my pack of Appy F3!

33 Likes