Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 3)

lol dude, i wasnt even asking you (or anyone) about who the fuck you are - or if you are interested in CBD. I really dont care what you like or not, you write like you are challenged.

we’re not in kinder you don’t have to be all HEYYYY LOOOK AT MEE I’M ABRASIVE AND LOUD - you know? its kinda corny for grown men - but yeah, never thought i would be interested in a CBD strain either - yet, here i am…:joy:

4 Likes

Not sure where the hostility is coming from

Was just asking if the moderator you’re perturbed by is Loki

2 Likes

No. CBD is a complete waste of time and just put your head down if you have been dumped to feel otherwise. It’s fucking hemp man, rope. Stop that. It’s like James what’s his name and auto flower Hungarian ditch weed. This is insanity.

8 Likes

Really really are you all a bunch of lot rats in some dead parking lot scamming your lame ass crystals? That is the CBD crowd. THC rules and always will. What was I doing a minute ago? Oh yeah, I was reeling in pain.

6 Likes

that was actually funny

i dont even know what that means - but dude, cbd goes free in here (as well thc).

lol. we’re in a weed forum because of that same sentiment.

3 Likes

CBD better go free, it absolutely useless

3 Likes

different strokes, for different folks - it’s all good though

hard to say what might works best for someone else

6 Likes

How can you like something like Gelato 33 and then say all CBD is shit… gotta get some of Bodhi’s Good Medicine or his other CBD crosses. Some proper smoke and meds.

7 Likes

Gelato 33 is cerebral. CBD is useless ditch weed James loud clown town Hungarian it’s just the way it is man.

5 Likes

Bunch a chicks tryna find worth in rope :joy:.

3 Likes

CBD is completely, absolutely, and utterly useless. The only folk who say different are like clowns in the dead lot tryna scam off raped crystals etc.

3 Likes

I think G33 is mids and belongs in a ditch, but to each their own. More dank weed for us.

5 Likes

Yeah you think sour d last longer than 30 minutes too lol.

2 Likes

Damnit Mr. Hill, I do!! I’ve yet to grow it, but when I used to get concentrates around a decade ago in the 215 days, Sour D was always a long, 2+ hour clear headed, uplifting, and euphoric high for me. Really looking forward to seeing Bodhi’s recent 88G13HP cross start popping up.

Edit: I’m not gonna make another post. Rock on dude. Back to Bodhi. :crazy_face:

9 Likes

You are all grossly wrong to think I am not connected. Notsodog will be here in the morning dumping all that shit off. In hopes I will return the favor on real grass.

5 Likes

Bodhi is creaming over my shit too. Sup bodhi hehe.

2 Likes

Now what…

1 Like

That’s Tom alright lol.

People can and will disagree with his opinions and delivery sometimes but most should be taking notes.

Put your feelings in your back pocket.

Hey @TomHill . Have you tried the Bandaid Haze yet?

13 Likes

No bandaid. I have folk around the world laughing at it compared to real haze.

7 Likes

It’s gunna happen like that. One by one, you will all be utterly spanked. It’s not like I want the job, but I’ll do it.

11 Likes