Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 3)

Congratulations your post 420 @anon74731205

6 Likes

I grabbed two of the newer packs but had the same intentions on the GMO/Wookie freebie. :smiley:

I grew Strawberry Milk and it’s not a CBD cross.
This cut came from someone I was fucking with. He had two different females and imo culled the better of the two. Bubba Kush with sour diesel notes and then strawberry with milk terps like Mother’s Milk ( if aware ). Super heavy hashy tasting with the one I ran here. Here’s what SM looked like when I grew it…

22 Likes

Whew! Ok thank you so much! I’ve know his cbd to be labeled as good medicine previously . But admittedly I’m grabbing stuff not x88g13hp just to change it up. Thanks for the clarification!

6 Likes

The complexity of Strawberry Milk alone is worth running. I’d like to see what that OMG gives.

10 Likes

Gotta go for that sunshine Kush

7 Likes

Interesting. I didn’t see much info on these except your older post in 2020. She looks pretty.

How was the smoke/taste?

5 Likes

Adding a wiki was a great idea! I voted for the Chem D cross…

6 Likes

It was surprisingly one of are favs that time. Definitely a indica effect. Burnt cookie dank, can’t say which they leaned as I haven’t ran any of those parents before. But that and the chem d ×pu/ wookie got me interested in that wookie 15 male.

8 Likes

1 chem D 2 purple kush 3 wookie
Is my vote

6 Likes

Thanks! It’s my first wiki ever. @DougDawson inspired me to try a wiki. Technology good.

7 Likes

+1 for the Purple Kush x SSDD

6 Likes

Added another X for ChemSSDDD

5 Likes

BLOCKHEAD BX F2
day 20f, day to hit pollen on females

also polinnate the blueberry f5 and a homemade cross blazing bees

35 Likes

Another fun mail call

27 Likes

Got some real hardy weather proof plants crossing in to Black Triangle. Gives that mould, wet and cold resistance that you need later in the year, October, November times. Specifically the anthocyanin ones that purple up. Not a spec of bud rot. Very useful.

10 Likes

Black Triangle Smoke Report

This is pheno #1

Grow
Dense nugs, barely any larf. Most of the buds were golfball size. Tops where more like spears as shown in the pics (only have tops left).

Wish I had more pictures beside the one I posted in here. I topped her at the 4th node which didn’t phase her and LST’d. 9 tops total. Veg growth was pretty quick from the start. Rooting clones is kinda slow though…No issues during the grow and it took everything like a champ.

Smell
Not too much smell during the grow. Stem rubs kinda smelled like cinnamon.

Smelled lemony or citrusy after being dried.

After a one month cure, it now smells like kush and star anise. Subtle smell but that might be grower error?

Taste
Tastes kinda piney and citrusy. Sometimes I get hints of mint and a minty aftertaste. All of this is subtle though like the smell.

Effect
This is where this strain shines IMO. 9 out of 10…Feel my eyes drooping and like I’m wearing a headband. Time slowed down slightly. No anxiety or paranoia whatsoever! Feeling chill and it definitely makes me more talkative. Decent body high but not “in-da-couch” crippling. This has turned me into a dance machine and puts me in a good mood. Best thing about it though…it seems to be an aphrodisiac according to Mrs. Uno! I agree :rofl:

Body high is heavy if I double my dose.

I use a Volcano Hybrid with those small dosing capsules. 1 cap, I feel all the effects from above. 2 caps…usually puts me to sleep after a while.

Final Thoughts
This strain is amazing! It checks all the boxes for me. It just puts me in a good mood. I don’t get sick of it. The ease of growth was awesome. It passed the wife test with flying colors! Highly recommend it.

50 Likes

But wait, there’s more! Here’s BT #2. Should be getting chopped by the end of the month. This pheno has much fatter calyxes and frostier than #1. No smell in the stem rub…buds kinda smell like glue. Looks more OG-like than #1. Can’t wait to try it out.

52 Likes

Does #2 have the same low smell as #1? Beautiful looking buds the both of them!

11 Likes

Oh man that second one! :heart_eyes: I have a Triforce(tkxnl2xnl1hp) 33 days in that smells 100% like glue. TK stem rub is light anyways, woody. You got the TK calyxs… be interesting to see how it comes out as some of the effects of the first plant you wrote are TK things. The headband effect, talkative, and whatnot are all from the TK.

22 Likes

Here’s one of the time benders I’m growing at 55 days since flip

51 Likes