Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

I have 4 black triangle seedlings going at the moment. Hopefully i find something close to your description because i ruined the other 8 seeds in the pack. :disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

20 Likes

Good to know. I have a pack or two of that right now, but I’m gonna hold off on anymore GHash crosses for a while. I feel like I’ve had some G13HP hybrid growing every grow for the last two years. My current grow, I actually have zero Bodhi strains, which is a first for me. After this one, I think I’m gonna check out Soar and/or Dread Bread, along with some other stuff.

11 Likes

It was so good. Lavender Jack has the Best smelling weed ever, it reminded me of Top Shelf XJ-13 at dispensaries. Insane resin production and sorry but definitely more of a Jack leaner looks wise but high wise probably more like Lavender…it made me tired if I lay down. The pics I posted are of the Lavender Vanilla Frosting I made with the lavender Jack male.

11 Likes

Really been debating on that Cherry Queen still… and what to get with it… That Eternal Sunshine looks real nice, supposed to be citrus spears and a soaring high with no ceiling… like 16 weeks to flower tho :thinking:

9 Likes

I’m with you on the Cherry Queen. Every time I buy a strain I ponder if I should get CQ instead. It’s gone long enough that I need to just pull the trigger.

Good stuff. :call_me_hand:t4:

8 Likes

9 posts were split to a new topic: Gold Star x SL

2 posts were split to a new topic: ABC bastard cannabis seeds

I’ve got two cherry queens going into flower this week! Haven’t had any CQ in over a year so I’m ready.

13 Likes

2nd to last nugget of the sinsemilla guava hashplant keeper pheno
I’m burning through this stuff to stay medicated while trimming my outdoor harvest.
Gotta smoke weed to grow weed.

43 Likes

That looks like some good smoke @zephyr

11 Likes

Space Monkey - week 3 of flower. First two bud shots are of the ladies that didn’t get pollinated, the other shots are of my seeded mother. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::v::peace_symbol::us_outlying_islands:

They smell, literally when you rub the stem, like dog sht, lemon and lavendar. It is the most insanely delicious aroma, and makes me smh going wow, who would’ve thought dog sht could smell amazing. :joy::rofl::crazy_face:

27 Likes

Interesting. Mine had no shit smells or lemon smells at all.

12 Likes

Double checked just to be sure I wasn’t losing my mind, definitely shit smell, lol.

11 Likes

I had 4 different females from seed. Out of the 4 i had 3 different phenos. The shortest and frostiest of the 4 was also the slowest flowerer. It probably could have went another 10 days but i was on a schedule. It had a strong chemy smell with no fruit/berry/lavender smells at all. The other short one i had was done at 8 weeks and it had similar chemy smells as the other short one. The 2 taller ones i had both finished at 8ish weeks amd have the most wonderful berry/floral lavender smells. Best smelling plants i have ever grown i think. The big fans on these 2 also turned ruby red and purple and the top nugs are purple tinged. They were also the biggest yielders out of the 4. They are currently hanging and i cant wait to sample them. The most interesting thing i thought, im the beggining of flower the tent reeked like irish spring soap. It smells like someone just took a hot shower. It was so strong it would almost make your eyes water and i could not pinpoint which plant was smelling like that because it was so overwhelming. Was major bud development started it faded away.

19 Likes

Looking good gurl !

3 Likes

heres some of the mothers milk f2 that went out in last winters co op package. 4 ladies in here, all looking good to me so far (week 4 or so). thanks to @Silverhaze (i think? someone correct me if im wrong) for putting these out there

and the whole tent. its kind of a mess in there, but it gives an idea of their size. they definitely fought with me a bit, took some bending and strategic leaf removal to keep them off of the light

30 Likes

Nope them came from Motz
What number were they, shouldve said on the pak?

10 Likes

That Guy has been ousted as a scammer (also known as Ocseola Heirlooms). He’s the fraudulent idiot that went on the Adum Dunn show trying to legitimize Supaklown’s fake Crippy.

7 Likes

What guy are you talking about? Im confused?

3 Likes

Did you click on your icon on my reply???

5 Likes