Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

Nikah II
@groundupcannabisfarm Sorry for your loss, stay strong :green_heart:

30 Likes

My condolences to you and your family @GroundUpCannabisFarm

I hope things get easier and everyone stays healthy and safe.

4 Likes

@zephyr****

Do you have any more of the trainwreck x hashplant? That is literally one of my dream crosses. I had a lime trainwreck and a hashplant in my last garden way back in 2010 and wanted to cross the two myself but didn’t know how to use silver or sts for reversing… plus I ended up moving out of Mom’s house where my garden was and lost my job at Humboldt Hydroponics so starting over wasn’t really on my junkie mind at the time… two years clean now and after ten years of homeless train hopping and overdosing I’m now the proud owner of a half acre here in my hometown area of northern California…

Whew long story… Sorry for the pointless details…

Anyhooo… I’m starting a breeding project next year with my outdoor garden aimed at making a trainwreck cross with the terps I remember and miss, but that can withstand our hot hot dry heat here and take the brutal sun and good as my jack herer and purple elephant did
If you still need have any trainwreck x hashplant seeds or know where I can acquire some, I would trade my left but and firstborn… Or a bunch of seeds/cuts/Cubensis strains on agar/dried fruits possibly if you want and are in a legal place…

I know this is a sketchy first post but I used to be a big poster at Rollitup in their hayday, here’s my last journal

Here’s the lime trainwreck dried and trimmed

17 Likes

@zephyr ****

Didn’t realize how confusing that post would be, tried to quote but didn’t know how…

6 Likes

And some pics of my purple elephant x satori and purple elephant x lavender garden in 2010

17 Likes

Welcome to OG @Hellablaked , stop by the introduce yourself thread when you get a chance and meet some of the community.

6 Likes

Hey thanks, sorry to jump into posting like a veteran, just haven’t been on message boards much since 2011 and I can’t remember my old password…

Trying to decide which message boards to start my new grow journals on… got this beautiful half acre with a year round Creek fed by a spring… clean and tasty water and cool neighborhood… too much shade for massive yeilding but I’m focusing more on breeding and keeping mothers I pheno hunted to trade/sell/give to the homies around here… so sick of dessert strain fad cookie crosses!

16 Likes

All good bud. Glad you decided to join us.

6 Likes

Just wanted to echo condolences to @GroundUpCannabisFarm & your family.

5 Likes

Hi @hellablaked, thanks for posting and sharing. Welcome to the site. I’m also a northern california native. Sorry to hear about your stretch of bad luck, and glad to hear you are back on track with a nice plot of land. That must have taken some intense mental discipline to recover. I’m glad to hear you are doing well now.

Let me look through my seed collection and see if I still have that pack. Either way I’d be happy to send you something to get you started again. (I’m physically disabled so it may take me a while.)

The trainwreck x ghash were testers from bodhi so the agreement is that we are not supposed to reproduce then unless bodhi releases the line for sale. Bodhi sent me that pack by accident, I think I gave them away for someone to grow sinsemilla meds.

I know a strainly seller was trying to undercut bodhi selling f2’s of these testers at one point. If there was no official release, it’s possible bodhi found a herm trait or other problems.

Does anybody know whether the trainwreck x g13 hashplant was released officially?

11 Likes

I’m also sick of the endless parade of identical cookies hybrids.

I’d be happy to send you something to get you started again. (I’m physically disabled so it may take me a while.)

I saw your post on rollitup that you were looking for the lines you grew up with in humboldt / trinity to make a polyhybrid. Sounds like fun. About your post there, I gotta say, I am %100 certain that Redding California is hell on earth.

When I left california I had to stop in redding on the way out of state. Within 3 hours my seeds were stolen, and a bunch of my property was vandalized. I’m a musician and my guitars and amplifiers were thrown onto the sidewalk when they dumped them out of the truck. they stole or ripped up all the dress clothes that I used to wear for performances.

someone chopped the roof rack from my car and stole all my tools, a bag of clothes, and all my bedsheets. Those thieves must have been really fucked up.

so I lost pretty much everything I used to grow when I lived in the bay area, and I know what it’s like to experience some serious setbacks.

The only seeds that weren’t stolen were some bagseeds from sf and humboldt black market bud. I made a polyhybrid with everything I had left. I’d be happy to send you some of those. We have grown it outdoor 2 years in a row here it the PNW and gotten great harvests.

it’s a cross of a strain from my humboldt dealer (surf’s up thai), my SF Fillmore dealer (durban pie), and a bodhi strain (blue dream hashplant).

The complete genetics are:
Durban Pie (cherry pie [durban x gdp] x durban) x Surf’s Up thai (lemon thai x 50 day indica) x Blue dream hashplant (SC blue dream x g13hashplant)

hope you stick around and welcome overgrow

19 Likes

Goji OG

Average trichome coverage, moderately sticky and a decent calyx to leaf ratio compared to some of the other Gojis I’ve tried. This wouldn’t win any awards on looks but it’s already a favorite of mine based on effect alone. Greatly reduced migraines I’ve been having the past month, which is weird because I just stumbled on a few posts in another thread about their Goji being good for headaches too. None of the other strains I’ve had lately have done anything for the migraines except Goji. Seems to have anti-depressant medicinal potential and moderate anti-anxiety properties as well. A real day brightener for sure and seems more fitting of the name Sunshine Daydream than any SSDD I’ve had. Very similar to many SunRa phenotypes, but stronger mood enhancing or uplifting qualities that give it an edge in my book.

Smell Strength : 7/10 : Gas, rubber, skunk, citrus peel, pine in order of dominance / intensity. Could be stronger for sure but may be user error.

Effects : 9/10+ : Wonderful clear enhancing effects. Elevated mood, reduced stress and anxiety. Very relaxing while remaining neutral towards energy levels. Good all purpose feel good herb that would be excellent for everything from wilderness hikes to relaxing indoors.

51 Likes

@syzygy Great write up mate, I think the look or bag appeal as the kids say these days is really nice. It may not resemble purple fairy floss or some shit like that but looks like my type of smoke. :v:t4:

13 Likes

Agreed with @FattyRoots you definitely sold me

3 Likes

I got his collab Green Bohdi/Mass Medical Sailhaten. Puntang X Hazy Kush. I think it’s for next outdoor grow. Looks fire.

1 Like

@UncleLemur differnt bodhi than the one this thread is dedicated to, but I heard green bodhi’s episode on the potcast where he talks about sail haten and a bunch of his other gear, it all sounds :fire::fire: if you pop those seeds make sure you make a grow log so we can all check it out!

5 Likes

Excellent write up! I want this strain in my lineup so bad. I’ve heard a guest on the Grow Bud Yourself podcast talk about this strain and the high levels of humulene and the benefits it has. Anyone want to chat about a possible trade??

4 Likes

Bodhi and Green Bodhi did release a philanthropic collaboration dedicated to the Dalai Lama and a project in Ithaca NY i believe. Ive popped 5 seeds of Tenzin2 x ancient OG on two occasions but only resulted in one female, but she is a real nice plant, great structure. Kind of a sour diesel/og odor coming off her. Excited to see the final product.

9 Likes

forgot about that one! he did speak about that one on the podcast as well, thats so rad that the plants came out good, can’t say its surprising thought with two heavy hitters like the Bodhis

8 Likes

I was under the impression Green Bodhi was just purposely misleading people by using the similar name. I wasn’t aware they had actually collaborated on a project (?)

5 Likes