Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

:slight_smile: PFHP keif

37 Likes

Your not supposed to make trikes feel as they are being mocked, they might hermie on you!
:laughing:

3 Likes

Do you have any log of that Passion Fruit Hashplant grow? I ran them as testers and enjoyed them. I’d be interested in what phenos you found.

17 Likes

I don’t log much but I do post results pics and love to discuss :slight_smile:
I only popped the one bean from the pack, so only one pheno so far. I am keeping this one currently. I’ve run it twice indoor, and twice outdoor, the keif is from the outdoor. The first indoor plant grew very nice but it took 11 weeks

It’s from the center to the right in that picture…(ignore that adub tied to the stick)
I loved the plant. Smoked as tester nug and that was a deep dark wine type fruit taste…was not thrilled. After curing, it the flavor got lighter, still fruity but that heavy deep red taste was gone. But still…not for me.good but no cigar. So it detoured to the hashpile…but, before it got there it stopped off at the dab press…I did my typical 5g squish and she brought back 15% yield. The flavor now…is OMFG! Extreme terpenes.and I was asking myself on the cured joint just what exactly does a passionfruit taste like? At which point I realized I was clueless…but the taste from rosin is extreme unobtanium fruit. And that’s how I intend to use it, it’s all going to rosin. I wish I could convey the taste here, pretty special.
One outdoor plant got toppled in a storm, the other one grew about 7’ x 7’ without pruning, lots of branches with the lowers extending way out there so they are not even lowers anymore. I cut the whole plant, because there was no difference in maturity between lowers and uppers. Excellent structure and did not need staking.

43 Likes

Wow, those look excellent. Great job.

6 Likes

Cross posting this here as I am trying to start up a Goji OG crowdsourced F2 project with 8 packs Goji OG F1s. Need some volunteers and who better then people who already love the breeder!

28 Likes

What currently available beans would you guys recommend for someone who is looking for more narcotic sleepy phenos? probably going to grab a couple packs from JBC soon

7 Likes

Clusterfunk is definitely in the running. Love that bud structure…

6 Likes

This community is awesome, thanks for doing this.

If there is another SSDD preservation run I can donate a pack.

15 Likes

ah yes i was looking at that cross as well… so many to choose from !!

4 Likes

I don’t have any Goji pack or I’d for sure throw them down for a preservation run. Hope you find em, if there’s anything I can do to help outside of the beans lemme know

6 Likes

Be you to full. That some pics, I can smell em.

2 Likes

I’ve literally just picked up a pack of Cluster Funk an hour ago.
Heard so many recommendations on it recently.

I’d originally wanted to get a pack of Soul Mate so I could continue a small breeding thing I had going backcrossing some f2s with the f1s, but that might have to go on hold now as they’re sold out! :cry: :sob:

9 Likes

Time Bandit has some narcotic phenos. And i mean made me wanna lie down on the sidewalk i was so relaxed. But not necessarily “tired”. Might still be a freebie at JBC and GLG.

Black Domina made me tired; so like @syzygy , i also vote for Snuggle Funk for nighttime. It’s reported to be “sleepy bud”.

9 Likes

I wouldn’t classify Clusterfunk as “narcotic/sleepy” at all. At least, it never smoked that way for me. The second hour was definitely on the relaxing side, but it was neither narcotic nor sleepy. The first hour was actually pretty electric and thought-provoking. Made my skin tingle.

The Snuggle Funk that @syzygy suggested sounds promising. Never smoked it, but I’ve smoked Black Domina. Definitely good sleepy-time weed.

12 Likes

Eight packs of Goji in the vault, huh? That’s a lot of packs… haha!

10 Likes

As long as you only would want 27 packs maximum lol, GLG has Soul Mate.

https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/product/soul-mate-pinesoul-x-wookie/

8 Likes

Yeah I’m gunna roll with the snuggle funk.

3 Likes

Snuggle funk as has been mentioned a bunch already. If you want more than one strain to look into I’d also check out master of puppets, or pillow book.

5 Likes

I’d recommend Booty (pirate sweat x 1988g13 hashplant) or Baba Kush (bubba x SSDD)

7 Likes