Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

In all fairness to Shoe I can’t even imagine how over run he currently is after being down for so long.

7 Likes

Yeah, I read he was down for a while. So is it something where I’ll need a referral from an existing customer?

4 Likes

I honestly do not know. I just figure he is way over run by even just emails in general atm and trying his best to catch up.

4 Likes

Nah, the PW is muffcabbage but his site is still down

7 Likes

Well thank you for that! Much appreciated, that’s at least one step closer than I’ve been today :laughing:

5 Likes

hey man welcome to OG…
it’s your first time with bodhi humm, i’m sure you’ll love the bodhi stuff after you finish this one you almost certainly won’t want to hear from another breeder.

maybe it’s a good idea to pass the presentation thread :wink::

:om: :pray:

7 Likes

Welcome @wut ! That wookie x ssdd sounds great. Lots of nice and helpful folks here on OG.

4 Likes

I have very very little experience with Bodhi and I have to say I’m loving this thread and all the knowledge bombs that get thrown in. Makes it a little easier to know what’s what in the Bodhi line up thanks to all the knowledgeable members here.

:peace_symbol:

10 Likes

Shoe’s been caring for family from what i’ve heard.
I have read that to have his site up again by end of year is his goal. But “life happens” so we can only hope for him and his family’s well-being.
In meantime, I think he may be active on IG.

11 Likes

Damn, I didn’t know, shame to hear. Well I shall wait patiently and send good vibes their direction. Thanks for the info. :pray:

7 Likes

yeah GLG rocks (i don’t know if someone was asking but they have a bunch of Soul Mate in stock)
greatlakesgenetics.com i recommend it and their bad dawg freebies are great and they give you tons of those freebies, i also recommend the mango lotus freebies if they still have 'em, here’s a mango lotus

32 Likes

Sorry, I had crap pics earlier. I turned on the middle light and these are ready to flower. I have(from seed) Soul Mate, Black Raz, Magenta HP, and Dazzle Berry…

26 Likes

Your flowering plants ALWAYS look fantastic! Thank you for showing so many pics of so many strains. It helps me get an idea of what Bodhi strains are capable of.

5 Likes

I would love to be an elf living in that lush cannabis forest.

4 Likes

Mutant top on a Purple Afghan HP. Seems to be just this 360 degree leaf and looks kinda cool.

20 Likes

Looks like there is gonna be a third Etsy LE drop Snow Leopard V2. Cherry Tiger Melon pheno x SL. I grew the original release of Snow leopard (I think I still have half a pack left). It vegged slow, but had some really interesting phenos - chunky buds and crazy smells. I’m gonna pass, but if anyone buys and runs these, please tag me.

17 Likes

finding a bunch of old pictures, terpenado cedar pheno close to chop, smoothest smoke i’ve had

28 Likes

purple wookie v2, this one smells so amazing, deep rotten berries, but has a shitty flavor… like shit, it was a freebie i think? so disapointing i like purple weed, looks cool.

32 Likes

Geez… another LE drop coming?!

Never had Tiger Melon, but I think Bodhi mentioned him wanting to work this line more in the Potcast. Part of me wishes I held out until this one.

12 Likes

Lol I was thinking the same when I saw the post at 3am :weary:

10 Likes