Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

Not to twist your arm at all. But i know the guy who made the Mom, Purple Pineapple Express that Bodhi used in his PPW cross. Annunaki Genetics in WA. Great breeder and a good person. I’ve been growing his beans since 2014 or so.

Here’s info on the PPE strain, though i don’t have info on the specific pheno Bodhi used. But he said Bodhi got his PPE from a mutual friend.

33 Likes

i grew out three cherry queen females, very uniform plants, one pheno had better mold resistance than the others. i have a very humid environment prone to temperature extremes and these plants didnt seem to appreciate it. However, i would recommend this plant to anyone in a dryer environment especially as all the phenos, in particular the more fungal resistant plant, produced large plants with very pungent massive colas. The smoke is smooth sweet and uplifting, mostly lemony with a touch of strawberry or cherries to it, fairly unique in flavor and smell, somewhat remniscent of a unique, very fast super lemon haze pheno ive had a while.

19 Likes

Wow thanks for all this awesome info guys. CQ sounds like a really nice strain. Making it very hard for me to resist pulling the trigger :hot_face:

This sounds absolutely delicious!! Sorry they weren’t perfect for your environment. Mine tends to be fairly dry so they sound like they’d be an ok fit in that regards. I’m a sucker for lemon-y flavors and always enjoyed SLH.

Wow, this is awesome to see. So much Myrcene!! Probably uber relaxing :smiley:

I’ve been thinking about this one too. I’m a big fan of the more “up” OG crosses. (Lime Pop Kush is probably my favorite strain of 2021 and it’s very much like an OG with a better / more up and uplifting high imo.)

10 Likes

Your trade options are awesome @anonymous4289 ! People will def. be wanting to trade their pineapple wookie to you.
I didn’t mean to cock-block your trade request by posting a photo a few posts back.

10 Likes

A little patch of Bodhi’s Cobra Lips crossed to a Dosidos male.

39 Likes

Got the journal up last night, introductory post, more to come. Here’s the link.
Have a great day!

21 Likes

Got all this heat in my mailbox all at one time :hot_face:

Edit: the Honey Mandarin x Wookie was part of the most recent LE and not my choice. I left it up to Ms B to choose. :green_heart:

38 Likes

Was gonna say that Honey Mandarin sounds interesting

10 Likes

I’m interested to see how these are, compared to the Orange Wookie x 88g13HP that I’m currently running.

28 Likes

Great find. So the pack I have would essentially be a Wookie bx?
I never searched it because I figured Honey Mandarin was a Bodhi creation. Thank you :pray:

16 Likes

Your guess is better than mine. I haven’t really been able find much information other than this picture.

6 Likes

Daaamn Cali-O x Wookie 15 sounds like a good one!

8 Likes

I’ll pass thanks tho ! its still in stock at great lake genetics bout to snag one.

5 Likes

Bodhi drop on speakeasy tonight! does anyone know if they’re dropping zap and metal haze?

6 Likes

I read on the discord it’s mostly a restock with some ones that are new to them. The “new” ones to them are ones already available at GLG

7 Likes

For the Speakeasy VIP drop tonight

fh247

th45768jghj

13 Likes

If that Chem d x purple unicorn is in fact Chem d x PU F3 it could def hold some special plants. If it is Chem d x PU F5 or wherever he took it from F3 , then I would be much less interested.

8 Likes

Spill the beans! Why is PU3 better than PU5?

7 Likes

I’d assume any cross using PU as the dad is the F3 generation - they’re just slowly trickling out. I don’t think anything aside from the IBL f5 release has used a different PU dad.

9 Likes

Because from what I have seen and read I don’t care for the road it seems it has been taken down.

Good to know . I do know the F3 dad has been gone for awhile now.

10 Likes